BeautyHair ProductsAvlon
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce

AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce

by Avlon

The Science of Hair Care® pH 6.0 Professional Formula KeraCare® Hydrating Detangling Shampoo  Produces a rich later to remove excess oils from hair and scalp without stripping Lightly conditions Eases wet and dry combing Repairs damaged areas Moisturizes Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  Avalon

Will this products work on straight hair? All the products seems to be aimed at curly hair. My hair is straight and long but it gets tangled very easily. I can even have it in a braid or up in a bun and it'll still be tangled, Trying to find a products that helps
Start your review of AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce!
Aeryl C.
Magnolia, KY
This shampoo works great with my natural hair and really does help with detangling.
Paula G.
United States of America
AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by Paula G.
I have very long hair for my age of 65. It could tangle very easily if I didn't use this Detangling and Hydrating shampoo. This product is amazingly rich and luxurious and rinses off easily and clean. It smells amazing and worth every penny. I just love it. My hair is healthy and strong and shiny.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product is fantastic! I bought in Brazil and I really loved. But I searched this product again when it finished and I didn't find it. The employer need distribute better the products in Brazil. I tried but in the internet but I failed. Now, I live in the USA and I can buy a lot. It`s really good!
Dannielle M.
Smyrna , DE
The shampoo is fantastic it's my absolute favorite. Once I relaxed my hair I needed something that wouldn’t dry my hair out and leave it rough feeling. After doing some research I found this shampoo and have not looked back. No matter how dry my hair feels before I shampoo with it this brings it back to being super soft and easy to detangle! When I use this in combination with the Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner I get amazing results.
Nadia P.
Covington, GA
Pretty good shampoo, detangles good has a nice scent. It can be a bit pricey though.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This product is very good at hydrating and detangling all textures of hair. It immediately starts to detangle, smooth the cuticle, and moisturize the hair. It is a holy grail product.
Justine A.
3,058 reviews
This is a wonderful shampoo. It detangles wonderfly and smells great. My hair is left so soft and manageable.
Monique S.
My stylist recommended I switch to this shampoo and I am glad I did. I have noticed a huge difference in the way my hair feels after use. My hair is more moisturized, there is less tangling, and my hair is more manageable. This is a great product.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
My current shampoo and I'm loving it!!! My bottle looks different though. I love the way it cleans my hair and the smell is awesome! It's so moisturizing it almost feels like a conditioner. A bit pricey in Jamaica but I love it!
LoLinda G.
Irvine, CA
I don't take shortcuts when it comes to my hair. So believe me when I say THIS SHAMPOO IS AWESOME! It detangles like no other, and leaves your hair SUPER soft and moisturized. I've been using this shampoo for a few years now, and since then my hair is strong, healthy, and no split ends! No breakage! It's expensive as far as shampoos go, but it is sooooo worth it. You can find it at local beauty supply stores and Ulta. Price ranges from $12.99 to $19.99 for 8 oz.