AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by shamia w.AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by shamia w.AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by shamia w.

BY AVLON

The Science of Hair Care® pH 6.0 Professional Formula KeraCare® Hydrating Detangling Shampoo  Produces a rich later to remove excess oils from hair and scalp without stripping Lightly conditions Eases wet and dry combing Repairs damaged areas Moisturizes Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  Avalon see more...

• Will this products work on straight hair? All the product...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is honestly the best shampoo I've used in my hair. It is very hydrating and I especially like the fact that it doesn't leave my hair dry feeling or matted/tangled. I have kinky/coarse natural hair so anything that helps me detangle faster is a God send. It's only about $8-10 at my local Sally's and a little goes a long way.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
The shampoo is fantastic it's my absolute favorite. Once I relaxed my hair I needed something that wouldn’t dry my hair out and leave it rough feeling. After doing some research I found this shampoo and have not looked back. No matter how dry my hair feels before I shampoo with it this brings it back to being super soft and easy to detangle! When I use this in combination with the Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner I get amazing results.
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
I don't take shortcuts when it comes to my hair. So believe me when I say THIS SHAMPOO IS AWESOME! It detangles like no other, and leaves your hair SUPER soft and moisturized. I've been using this shampoo for a few years now, and since then my hair is strong, healthy, and no split ends! No breakage! It's expensive as far as shampoos go, but it is sooooo worth it. You can find it at local beauty supply stores and Ulta. Price ranges from $12.99 to $19.99 for 8 oz.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product is fantastic! I bought in Brazil and I really loved. But I searched this product again when it finished and I didn't find it. The employer need distribute better the products in Brazil. I tried but in the internet but I failed. Now, I live in the USA and I can buy a lot. It`s really good!
Monique S.
My stylist recommended I switch to this shampoo and I am glad I did. I have noticed a huge difference in the way my hair feels after use. My hair is more moisturized, there is less tangling, and my hair is more manageable. This is a great product.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
My current shampoo and I'm loving it!!! My bottle looks different though. I love the way it cleans my hair and the smell is awesome! It's so moisturizing it almost feels like a conditioner. A bit pricey in Jamaica but I love it!
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This product is very good at hydrating and detangling all textures of hair. It immediately starts to detangle, smooth the cuticle, and moisturize the hair. It is a holy grail product.
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
Works great in the salon for hydration especially in the winter time . It targets dry hair . It lathers very well and I love working with kera care products. It doesn't compare to anything else. Very satisfied!!
Rm B.
My beautician went on maternity leave so I had to fend for myself for about 2 months. She ordered me the KeraCare shampoo and conditioner. Hair felt really good after washing and conditioning it.
Crystal H.
Keracare make all around awesome products for healthy hair. Love this for mine and my three girls hair. We all have different hair types but it keeps us all tangle free. Well worth the price!!
Brittany Z.
Modesto, CA
Will this products work on straight hair? All the products seems to be aimed at curly hair. My hair is straight and long but it gets tangled very easily. I can even have it in a braid or up in a bun and it'll still be tangled, Trying to find a products that helps