AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by shamia w.AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by shamia w.AVLON Keracare Hydrating Detangling Unisex Shampoo, 8 Ounce uploaded by shamia w.

BY AVLON

The Science of Hair Care® pH 6.0 Professional Formula KeraCare® Hydrating Detangling Shampoo  Produces a rich later to remove excess oils from hair and scalp without stripping Lightly conditions Eases wet and dry combing Repairs damaged areas Moisturizes Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  Avalon see more...

• Will this products work on straight hair? All the products seems to...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
The shampoo is fantastic it's my absolute favorite. Once I relaxed my hair I needed something that wouldn’t dry my hair out and leave it rough feeling. After doing some research I found this shampoo and have not looked back. No matter how dry my hair feels before I shampoo with it this brings it back to being super soft and easy to detangle! When I use this in combination with the Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner I get amazing results.
Nadia P.
Nadia P.
COVINGTON, GA
Pretty good shampoo, detangles good has a nice scent. It can be a bit pricey though.
Aeryl C.
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
This shampoo works great with my natural hair and really does help with detangling.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product is fantastic! I bought in Brazil and I really loved. But I searched this product again when it finished and I didn't find it. The employer need distribute better the products in Brazil. I tried but in the internet but I failed. Now, I live in the USA and I can buy a lot. It`s really good!
Monique S.
Monique S.
My stylist recommended I switch to this shampoo and I am glad I did. I have noticed a huge difference in the way my hair feels after use. My hair is more moisturized, there is less tangling, and my hair is more manageable. This is a great product.
Tanyanna G.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This product is very good at hydrating and detangling all textures of hair. It immediately starts to detangle, smooth the cuticle, and moisturize the hair. It is a holy grail product.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Keracare make all around awesome products for healthy hair. Love this for mine and my three girls hair. We all have different hair types but it keeps us all tangle free. Well worth the price!!
Demetra L.
Demetra L.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!! I am also a licensed stylist an you can feel the product working on whatever texture of hair you may have.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful shampoo. It detangles wonderfly and smells great. My hair is left so soft and manageable.
LoLinda G.
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
I don't take shortcuts when it comes to my hair. So believe me when I say THIS SHAMPOO IS AWESOME! It detangles like no other, and leaves your hair SUPER soft and moisturized. I've been using this shampoo for a few years now, and since then my hair is strong, healthy, and no split ends! No breakage! It's expensive as far as shampoos go, but it is sooooo worth it. You can find it at local beauty supply stores and Ulta. Price ranges from $12.99 to $19.99 for 8 oz.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Modesto, CA
Will this products work on straight hair? All the products seems to be aimed at curly hair. My hair is straight and long but it gets tangled very easily. I can even have it in a braid or up in a bun and it'll still be tangled, Trying to find a products that helps