Avlon KeraCare High Sheen Glossifier uploaded by ashley J.

BY AVLON

The Science of Hair Care® Professional Formula KeraCare® High Sheen Glossifier is a rich, super light formula that produces magnificent shine. It: Minimizes breakage Reduces dryness Penetrates so that hair retains free movement Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  Avalon Industries, Inc. product, please retain yo see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Can I say shine bright like a diomand? Love the smell the shine . No other products compares to this one I felt in love once I purchase it and it's been my 3 time now defenetly recommend it to all my family and friends :)
Alaska y.
Seminole, FL
I really love the way this stuff smells.
Love the way it works.
Does wonders!!!
I definitely recommend
Izadora B.
Hidratante Perfeito amei , acho ótimo ótimo otimo b demais amei produto maravilhoso
Cindy R.
Amazing for dry hair! The shine is so wonderful. The texture too makes your hair feel amazing
Chelsey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry hair like I do, this product is the one for you! It might seem a little pricey, but honestly, a little goes a long way. It last forever. I have had the same jar since April (it's September 30th) and I still have a 1/4 left. If I lightly scrap some out, it is enough for my whole head. I have 4a/4b, very thick hair that I wear pressed majority of the time . Forget all of that though... The best part of this product is how it will leave your hair feeling. It turns my dry, brittle hair really soft and shiny. And if I use it for two days straight, I won't have to use any more until my next wash! That's why I say a little goes a long way!
ashley J.
I don't like dry hair and I have tried many products that's work am don't this one is one of my favorites affordable and does its job 5 stars!!!
Adriana S.
Los Mochis
Uno de los mejores productos que e probado en mi vida de verdad súper recomendado! Vale cada centavo de lo que cuesta pues es maravilloso, lo volvería a comprar sin pensarlo y sin dudar! En cuanto se me termine iré por otro
Minha vó comprou para ela é de tanto que eu gostei eu peguei para mim. Maravilhoso. Super recomendo.
Denise D.
Really shines the hair! My hair shined and actually looked healthier. Very good product. It gives your hair "life"!
Kira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I wanted my hair to look healthier and shinier. The first day I used it, I regretted it. It made my hair look so oily. The next day I only applied on the hair beyond my ears, rather than my roots. It looked professionally taken care of and not at all like I actually put my hair through as much heat as I do. After a few days, my hair looks so much healthier even without it.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Is this really good for fine hair and daily use?
Paula A.
Recife
Omg this one wold be amazing , someone know about him ?