BY AVLON

The Science of Hair Care® Formulated with all Natural Oils KeraCare® Essential Oils for the Hair is a rich blend of natural oils. It: Moisturizes dry hair and scalp Helps protect against dryness Absorbs easily, leaving no greasy build-up Revitalizes chemically-processed hair. Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  see more...

• Gals with oily hair, does this product work for you? I te...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa I.
Washington, DC
I have been using this product ever since I was tranisitoning and still am now that I am fully natural and my hair is shoulder length! This has all my favorite oils in one and yes it might be pricey but a lot goes a long way!! It spreads nicely though the hair and works amazing on women who have thick or coarse hair! I use it in the shower and out, helps my hair stay moisturize and not dry and even makes my twists better and last longer! THIS IS A MUST BUY!!
Sandra W.
I have to hide this product from my siblings! I have dry scalp and this once a week keeps me nice and moisturized! It also helps with growth because it has castor oil in it. I tend to buy my Keracare products at JCP because they are ALWAYS ON BOGO SALE THERE. I just go when I'm running low on any one product and pick up others I might need soon on BOGO. Give it a try!
jenna b.
Olathe, KS
Works wonders on my hair. makes my hair incredibly soft. I use this product every day. my hair is brown and very thin and straight. it's better than all my oil products. I greatly recommend this product.
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
Leaves hair fewling soft and manageable. I have been using this product for years.
Marlyssa M.
France
Review for: Keracare Essentials Oils For The Hair 8 fl oz/240 ml more...
J'adore cette huile. Je l'utilise soit seule soit avec de l'huile de coco et de l'huile de ricin une fois par semaine en bain d'huile particulièrement avant ou après que je fasse des mèches pour préparer ou réparer mes cheveux. Donne d'excellents résultats. Marché aussi très bien sur les cheveux défrisés de mon fils. Top.
Anju O.
As someone with natural tangled hair. I wouldn't say this did wonders for me however It did make my hair a bit more manageable.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Gals with oily hair, does this product work for you? I tend to have an oily scalp but have heard that these oils don't make the problem worse.