BY AVLON

The Science of Hair Care® pH 6.0 Professional Formula KeraCare® Dry & Itchy Scalp Moisturizing Shampoo helps alleviate dry and itchy scalp conditions. It: Deeply cleanses Moisturizes dry hair and scalp Eliminates flakiness Detangles Excellent for all hair types Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  Avalon I see more...

• Wondering is this worth it! I can't get rid of my dry scalp1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product 5 Answers
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. And the matching conditioner. I only stopped using because I couldn't find it outside of the salon and I changed stylists. If you can find it, buy it. You won't regret it. I'm black with curly hair.
Edelin G.
Edelin G.
This helps a lot a lot it makes my head not that itchy & I love it it's a big relief
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I use this shampoo in the winter.Avlon Keracare dry itchy scalp moisturizing shampoo.It really feels good on your scalp.I try to leave it on for about five minutes.
sarah a.
sarah a.
london
I only got this product recently from my local drug store i have fallen in love with it as it is strengthening my scalp and giving me silky hair for 5 days
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
Where can I purchase this product
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Ballina, Mayo
Wondering is this worth it! I can't get rid of my dry scalp