Avlon KeraCare 8-ounce Leave-In Conditioner

by Avlon

KeraCare leave-in conditioner helps prevent thermal, combing and ultraviolet damage, while improving the surface properties of hair, leaving it smooth and with lots of shine. The conditioner also helps detangling. Avlon KeraCare Leave-In Conditioner Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Improves the surface properties of hair Leaves hair smooth with lots of sheen Prevent hair breakage Protects against damaging effects of thermal appliances Superior detangling for easy wet and dry combing Hydrates hair to produce healthier, more lustrous, softer and manageable texture Sunscreens protect against the cuticle-destroying effects of the sun Excellent for blow-drying For all hair types Active ingredients: Contains sunscreens to protect against the sun's UV rays Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avlon KeraCare 8-ounce Leave-In Conditioner!
Angela G.
Brooklyn, NY
Avlon KeraCare 8-ounce Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Angela G.
Very smooth on hair. Not greasy or thick. Gets hair moist. Adds hydration to hair.
Felicia B.
I enjoyed using this product. It made my hair feel soft and has a smell that's nice and not completely overwhelming. I purchased this product as a set from a JC Penney Salon and it was affordable. I do not plan to repurchase this item due to finding other leave ins and moisturizers with better ingredients.
Ananka B.
I use lots of products from this line. The price is a little steep, but quality most of the time is that way. This makes my hair VERY soft and protects from breakage.
Hazel J.
PERRIS, CA
Avlon KeraCare 8-ounce Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Hazel J.
I absolutely looove this Avalon Deep Conditioner! I recently purchased this at my local ulta on clearance/sale it was $11.99 but now it was $2.97 and man that was a steal! I tried this on after I showered when my hair is damp than comb it throughly &&' wow i was speeechless when i saw how it looked when my hair was all air dried . My curls looked more defined rather than frizzy &&' straight almost . It gave me more volume as well as a bounce to my hair and curls! I can definitely say that this product had me shook &&' i am definitely going to buy the rest especially for the price they are on at the moment. Btww it has a wonderful smell to is as well. Reccomend this product a toon!!
Melissa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I used this product on my curly hair. It's not oily or greasy. Leaves just the right amount of moisture all day. I'm hooked on this brand. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Aminta T.
Seine Saint Denis, Idf
Avlon KeraCare 8-ounce Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Aminta T.
C'est pour moi le meilleur leave-in du monde 😉. Il fond dans la chevelure humide et l'a rend plus malleables . Il prépare les cheveux à recevoir les produits suivants tel que les huiles. C'est un indispensable de ma routine haircare associé la crème hydratante de la même marque.
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
Avlon KeraCare 8-ounce Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Temitope L.
Keracare is my FAVOURITE HAIR CARE BRAND my hair is now natural and I’ve been treating it so it grows and Keracare products have been AMAZING definitely recommend videos of me using on my YT - TEMILONDON
Mama C.
Paris
I have thin 4c hair and with this leave in my hair feels really soft and moisturized after shampoo. But I don’t let my hair like that, I moisturize again with my hair lotion otherwise it will dry out really quickly. I’ve been using this for couple of weeks associated with the Keracare By Avlon KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo (Classic Formula) - 8 oz and I really don’t regret it. I can’t say that this only product made my hair soft because they already are but it has increased their softness. I definitely incorporated it in my hair care routine. ✨👌🏾
tiyanah C.
uk
super satisfied! this product has made my hair much more healthier, amazing for dry dehydrated hair. i use this everyday and is so easy to apply and comes in a large bottle, so there is lots of product. would buy again and smells amazing.

Looking for your answer?