BY AVLON HAIR CARE

Nourish your hair with the KeraCare Natural Textures Hair Milk and get locks that have a gorgeous healthy shine. Made using precious argan oil this ultra moisturising milk will strengthen hair and leave it with a gorgeous shine. Rejuvenate hair and eliminate frizz with this KeraCare Natural Textures Hair Milk. Protect the elasticity of your hair and reveal curls that are gorgeously defined and look great all day. Directions of use: Apply liberally to hair. Style as usual. see more...

Sarrina M.
Louisville, KY
Really light on my hair. Feels moisturized. I used this for a wash and go. Didn’t define my curls once it was dried but my hair was super soft. I’d buy it again but only on sale because this brand is so pricey. Lol
Ananka B.
I use this as a staple in my routine along with many other products from Kera Care. I love the smell and that it isn't greasy. It does a phenomenal job of defining my hair. AMAZING product!!