BY AVITAE

Vitality Avitae 90 Mg Caffeinated Water.
Zero calories.
Purified water.
90mg natural caffeine.
16.9 fl oz (500ml). see more...

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
Foodie Expert
I got the higher mg one in store because it was clearanced out. it was good. but don't let it get to room temperature. I feel like it gets a weird taste to it then.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I am so happy that a company finally made this caffeine water! goodbye Coffee! I bought the 125 mg one, but it does has a weird aftertaste so beware. I guess you could add some flavor, but for some quick caffeine boost you should try this. It is definitely worth it.
michell c.
michell c.
Howell, NJ
This a great crisp beverage. I don't like sweetened waters but like a hint of flavor and this is perfect for that. I like the extra kick of the caffeine.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Londonderry, OH
Foodie Expert
This stuff has kept me going this year, working out, conventions, and so much more! I'm in love and the tangerine is my favorite!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
This is by far the best product known to man!!? Caffeine and water why did someone not think of this sooner. It is newer but so awesome. If you can find it in your local grocery isle or gas station try it. It tastes like spring water but gives you an amazing pick me up with a punch. It has no calories and no flavorings so you barely notice it and there are 3 levels so, no matter how heavy or light of a caffeine drinker you are they have you covered :)