BY AVION

Avion Espresso has a touch of sweetness and a clean dry finish. Avion Espresso is an exclusive blend of aromatic dark roasted Italian espresso and Avion Silver Tequila. This unique liqueur is rich with flavor, full bodied and delicious. see more...

Jazzlyn H.
Lancaster
Taking a shot of this is great enough because it’s tequila. But when I had tried it with my friends, we were completely shocked that the aftertaste is strictly coffee flavor. I would buy it again, and share it with my friends!Avion Tequila Mexico Espresso 750mL Bottle
Patty C.
Little Neck
This is my favorite coffee flavored liquor. I’m not sure if it’s in my head or not but I swear it gives me that extra boost for a night out. Plus it’s not clawing sweet like it’s competitors.
Ashley F.
Las Vegas
Amazing chills this one gave me. It had a strong knock flavor.it is very different from the other flavors. It is exactly what I wanted and what I tasted. The packaging was very neat and its slick feel. O definitely recommend this flavor for anyone looking for a new strong taste.
Rebecca D.
Louisville, KY
Kind of a strange mixture. I bought it because I love tequila and I love coffee and coffee flavored liquor (usually) so I thought it would be a good fit. It wasn’t bad and if you are interested in the combination definitely worth trying once.
Rebecca I.
Berwyn
I never cared for the similar product by patron. However, after an event I was left with a bottle of this tequila. I honestly though coffee and tequila was a bizarre match, but it really works together in this case.
Gianna R.
very nice tequila. i drink it all the time with my friends. when i taste tequila, baby i still see you. in a sorority t-shirt. same one you wore when we were sky high in Colorado lips pressed against the bottle
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
I am definitely a tequila drinker but I am not a fan of the espresso tequila products. I've even tried drinking it warm and coffee and it's still really doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'll give it another chance one time but for right now I'll just stick to my reposados and my silver's
Heidi W.
Great flavor. Would recommend it to my friends. Really smooth taste. It met all my expectations. Probably the best tequila I've had in a while.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
I love this. It reminds me of coffee and i love mixing baileys with it. Amazing, this is a drink i love and would buy no matter the price
Maria P.
San Angelo
very smooth and a great taste. nice for an evening sip with friends. Or a night out on the town enjoying good music with good friends