BY AVION

Well-balanced and sophisticated, each bottle of Avion Reposado Tequila is oak-barrel aged for six months before being sold. With each sip of Avion Reposado Tequila, you’ll taste roasted agave along with flavors of cherry, pear, peach and soft notes of rose petals, caramel and vanilla. In the HBO series Entourage, Vincent Chase and his friends were big fans of Avion Reposado Tequila. Use it in recipes for your favorite margaritas. see more...

Kalene C.
Tallahassee , FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Not my favorite, it was still very good but not what I was expecting. It was my first time with this brand and it was good but it could be better, especially for the price. Affordable but not worth the price
Ally O.
New York
It was and ok one kinda strong for what i was looking for i like smooth but great taste just not what i was looking for
Ted T.
Boston,MA
One of my favorite tequilas. Great for shots and mixed drinks, good all around working drink. Useful whether on it's own or as an addition to any margarita.
Monique S.
Newark, NJ
I love tequila and it's smooth going down. Has a nice taste. There are better brands but this is like I'm on my fast couple of dollars and I want to drink tequila
Kathryn L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wonderful tequila! Very Smooth! Works great in a margarita. I would definitely recommend!
MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
Avión Tequila revamped its packaging in mid-2018 to reflect the single origin for its agave. All agaves used in the production of the tequila is sourced from the town of Jesus Maria, located at 7,000 ft. above sea level in the Los Altos region of Jalisco, Mexico. The tequila is distilled in small batches and finished with a "proprietary" ultra-slow filtration. Each bottle is hand-filled and labeled with batch number, a bottle code, and for its aged products, the number of months the tequila is aged. For the reposado, that is 6 months in used American oak bourbon barrels.
Karina P.
Cordoba
Me encanta esta bebida.  Es una buena opcion para quienes disfrutamos del sabor, aroma y color de un buen tequila. Aunque es una bebida fuerte la encuetro ideal para hacer diferentes cocteles que nos gustan mucho a las chicas. Asi que lo recomiendo para compartir en pareja o para una actividad social.
Chytra N.
Bangalore
This drink is too good. Its to hard to sallow But trust me you'll have a great hang over after some time. So it taste kind of difficult but its to good. Enjoy the drink it LIME & SALT its the main taste of a best drink ''Tequila''.. Am Satisfied  Thank You.
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great tequila, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many tequilas and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you lime and salt, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Becky L.
Mexico
This may be the richest tequila I have tasted, it has a unique flavor and personally I think it has a very fine and delicious touch. Highly recommended.