BY AVION

Well-balanced and sophisticated, each bottle of Avion Reposado Tequila is oak-barrel aged for six months before being sold. With each sip of Avion Reposado Tequila, you’ll taste roasted agave along with flavors of cherry, pear, peach and soft notes of rose petals, caramel and vanilla. In the HBO series Entourage, Vincent Chase and his friends were big fans of Avion Reposado Tequila. Use it in recipes for your favorite margaritas. see more...

Brian V.
Homosassa, FL
By far the smoothest best tasting tequila I’ve had the privilege of drinking.  No harsh hit or burn- excellenct in a mixed drink or sipping
Hgerl G.
I love this tequila.  It's my go to whether i'm buying for my home or at bar.  This is a much better choice than tequila in the same price range.
Ali C.
Brooklyn , NY
Great dark tequila! Very smooth and delicious. Avión makes great tequilas and I would buy them again. Higher price point, but totally worth it.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Great tequila for special occasions, or to bring to your parents and introduce them to good tequila. It's a good standby to celebrate.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Enjoyable semi-smooth tequila. Pleasantly sweeter flavor for tequila but a bit over priced for the quality. Avion Reposado Tequila
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,529 reviews
This is a great product and it is affordable, it was exactly what I was looking for. Has a great taste and is exactly what I needed.
Daisy V.
We were literally having a great time the entire night, I didn't find myself feeling very sick the next morning either. Very smooth taste!
Amber B.
Chattanooga, TN
I'll be honest, it's definitely not the best I've had. And I'd use it in margaritas, mixed drinks, etc, but wouldn't want it straight.
Alexis F.
Redmond
I love this tequila, I've always been a big fan of more aged tequilas. I love this one just by itself I will definitely buy this again
Abs S.
Lancaster
Love to use this on shacken martinis.simple smooth and has a kick back taste. I wouldnt drink it alone I tend to always mix this one.