BY AVION

Well-balanced and sophisticated, each bottle of Avion Reposado Tequila is oak-barrel aged for six months before being sold. With each sip of Avion Reposado Tequila, you’ll taste roasted agave along with flavors of cherry, pear, peach and soft notes of rose petals, caramel and vanilla. In the HBO series Entourage, Vincent Chase and his friends were big fans of Avion Reposado Tequila. Use it in recipes for your favorite margaritas. see more...

Cc R.
Plantsville , CT
Currently my favorite tequila. Avon is my favorite because it is affordable and delicious and avaible everywhere. I have made many cocktails with this tequila and is my go to anytime. The resosado is also delicious and aged just right. Highly recommend.
Alessandra S.
Great priced tequila. Good flavor that keeps your pocket happy. The quality for the price is definitely the best. I was drinking this during one of the large fights and halfway through the night they were sold out. You might go to when my budget is low.
Anton K.
Highland
Infused mine with cacao nibs and enjoyed it like a fine bourbon. Incredibly delicious, not overly okay and price wise it is a staple in my household.  Purchased at local liquor store for less than other "artisanal brands"
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
I'm not a BIG fan of tequila BUT I do like this brand! I always use it for margaritas and it compliments pretty much any flavor. For the quality I would consider it pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Elly W.
Athens
One of my favorites! Goes down smooth while keeping a great salty finish. If you're looking for a middle ground, best bang for your buck, tequila then this is the way to go. I would highly recommend this product
Christina P.
Avion reposado tequila is a great tequila. The price is great and it is a high quality tequila . I would recommend this tequila to anyone looking to try a new tequila. It is good on the rocks or in a mix drink.
Rebecca G.
California
My job recently added this tequila to their menu and let’s just say if I didn’t work there I wouldn’t have known about such a smooth tequila as the Avion Reposado. Super floral with hints of vanilla x yum!
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
So good! Tried this at a friends house recently, as a shot, and it was great and easy to drink. I have not purchased this yet but I am going to look for It now at the closest liquor store!
Luis D.
Riverside
Avion tequila is a great tequila to take shots from as well as to make mixed drinks such as margaritas Avion isn't as harsh as other Tequilas when drinking which makes it great for shots
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This tequila is a staple in our home bar. This tequila is great for pairing with a variety of mixers. A great value compared to others of equal quality! Met all my expectations and would buy again.