BY AVION

Well-balanced and sophisticated, each bottle of Avion Reposado Tequila is oak-barrel aged for six months before being sold. With each sip of Avion Reposado Tequila, you’ll taste roasted agave along with flavors of cherry, pear, peach and soft notes of rose petals, caramel and vanilla. In the HBO series Entourage, Vincent Chase and his friends were big fans of Avion Reposado Tequila. Use it in recipes for your favorite margaritas. see more...

Sterling E.
Rockaway Park
Oh baby the spice is right! I wish it was a bit smoother for a Reposado but in all honesty it falls a bit short of my expectations. Still lovely for sipping and pairs well with mixed cocktails calling for Tequila. It’s not bad.
Amanda R.
Bridgeport
I like this but it’s not my go too. It’s a nice substitute tequila for a big party when you don’t want to serve your extra expensive stuff. It will meet your expectations for sure to give you the tequila flavor. 80% recommended for a good time to party.
Sabrina O.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Super smooth and tasty! If you’re not a big tequila drinker this is a great one for you because of how smooth it goes down. I personally prefer reposado tequila over blanco because of the quality and it also prevents nasty tequila hangovers ;)
💁🏻Liz P.
Greenacres
This is delicious and goes down super smooth! it has a wonderful taste and unlike 1800, it taste very rich. Avion is a little expensive but it’s very worth it! I usually buy at ABC Liquor or Total Wine & Spirits. It’s a great tequila overall and I would recommend to anyone to try it!
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
I'm typically not a dark tequila fan but this reposado definitely won me over. I do enjoy tequila so I could be biased but it definitely compares to a good light. I tried it once and would get it again if my favorite tequila was out of stock. Overall satisfied.
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH
I have heard of this brand promoted on podcasts and in local restaurants that I enjoy eating at. I have only tried it a few times but compared to other brands I have enjoyed it more. There is also a variety of Avion flavors but this is my favorite.
Kaila M.
San Diego
This tequila was pretty smooth and well balanced. I felt like it was an easy drinking tequila. Reposados are typically my favorite, and while this one was nice, it didn’t stand out to me. I felt like it was missing something, a little bland
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
I think this tequila is just ok. Personally I prefer 1800 or local tequila if I am going to have it. Which I usually am. Though, I am not incredibly picky about what tequila I drink, other than that I dislike Jose Cuervo.
Emma S.
port jefferson station
Purchased at: Costco
This tequila is so smooth. The flavor is delicious and almost fruity. I recommend this to all my friends. I tried it last summer and i was hooked! I’m a tequila girl and it’s perfect for mixing drinks.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.