BY AVION #83 in Tequila

Avion Anejo Tequila the tequila featured prominently on HBO Entourage is aged in American oak casks for two years. Tasting predominantly of roasted agave, while sipping Avion Anejo Tequila, you'll taste flavors of vanilla, caramel, coconut, maple, mint, rosemary, peach and cherry. A great tequila for any margarita recipe, try Avion Anejo Tequila in a kiwi margarita or chipotle cocoa margarita to bring out its full flavors. see more...

Vianca S.
Avión was okay. I drank it by itself, it’s not something I will drink again. The price was expensive. It did not meet my expectations, I thought it would’ve been better. It compares a little to don Julio the reposado. I do not recommend it but it depends on which ones taste.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
The color is dark amber and the taste is so velvety smooth and sweet that if it didn’t say “avion anejo” on the bottle, you would likely never know it was even tequila. It is the definition of a true “sipping tequila,” as the flavors slowly develop with the ice ball, transitioning from pronounced oak, almost whiskey-like notes, and then into raisin and vanilla with only a faint trace of smoke and earth. It was pretty surprising that the typical astringent "pepper and agave" that usually comes from blue agave is almost completely absent; making this one of the smoothest tequilas we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The other benefit of the ice ball is that, again, just like whisky, aged tequila benefits from a small amount of water to open the bouquet, and the slight chill cuts some of the "heat" from the spirit.The elegance of the palate is carried on to the packaging – with each lead-free crystal bottle coming in what must be the most elaborate box ever seen; a box handcrafted from a single piece of black walnut, which doubles as a display case for the bar, complete with a custom corkscrew and crystal stopper.
Jennifer H.
Newport News
This is one of the best sipping tequilas in its class. It beats most of its competitors, they are much smoother and better for sipping. I picked this up at VA ABC, it was slightly on the expensive side but I am satisfied with my purchase.
Campbell P.
All of Avion tequilas are great tequilas. Silver, Respado, whichever you like in a tequila you will greatly enjoy in Avion. It if fairly priced for the flavor you get from it which makes it a good go-to tequila.
Erica H.
N Brunswick, NJ
Tequila always means it’s going to be an interesting night. This tequila means it’s going to be a great night. It goes down smooth and the flavor is one of the best. I would definitely buy this again.
Alexis F.
Redmond
I love this tequila it's good for making margaritas, it's also good by itself the reason I love this tequila is because it doesn't give me a headache like cheaper to Tequila's would
Jennifer W.
Iowa city, IA
My favorite tequila by far. The quality and flavor is superior to competitors within the same price range. I would say the price is a little on the high end but is worth it. Great for margaritas.
Briza M.
I have tried very few tequilas. This is one that I actually like. It goes down beautifully smooth. I didn't get any after taste. It is a bit more pricey but totally worth it
Monique B.
Dallas, TX
The first time I tried this I was at a bar and the bar tender convinced me to get a "flight" and I swear I asked for another "flight" because the Anejo was just the Bomb!!!
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
This beverage is so good it makes you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s alcohol providers. If you’ve never tried it, today is the day!