BY AVION

Avion Anejo Tequila the tequila featured prominently on HBO Entourage is aged in American oak casks for two years. Tasting predominantly of roasted agave, while sipping Avion Anejo Tequila, you'll taste flavors of vanilla, caramel, coconut, maple, mint, rosemary, peach and cherry. A great tequila for any margarita recipe, try Avion Anejo Tequila in a kiwi margarita or chipotle cocoa margarita to bring out its full flavors. see more...

Gemma T.
Brookline MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Good stuff! Really, really good stuff! With a drop of agave nectar and you’re in for a real treat! Can feel the warming sensation the second you take your first sip! Absolutely delicious and feels like you’re drinking a million bucks!
Campbell P.
All of Avion tequilas are great tequilas. Silver, Respado, whichever you like in a tequila you will greatly enjoy in Avion. It if fairly priced for the flavor you get from it which makes it a good go-to tequila.
Erica H.
N Brunswick, NJ
Tequila always means it’s going to be an interesting night. This tequila means it’s going to be a great night. It goes down smooth and the flavor is one of the best. I would definitely buy this again.
Rachell R.
Las Vegas
Such a smooth Tequila. Definitely my all time favorite. Isn’t harsh like other brands. Always comes in a cute, trendy bottle. Super affordable. I Always recommend this tequila to anyone.
Alexis F.
Redmond
I love this tequila it's good for making margaritas, it's also good by itself the reason I love this tequila is because it doesn't give me a headache like cheaper to Tequila's would
Vianca S.
Avión was okay. I drank it by itself, it’s not something I will drink again. The price was expensive. It did not meet my expectations, I thought it would’ve been better. It compares a little to don Julio the reposado. I do not recommend it but it depends on which ones taste.
Shinea J.
Los Angeles
Avion - Anejo is a great full body tequila. I remember when it first came out and wasn’t getting much buzz. It’s great over the rocks with a splash of fresh lime juice. Definitely worth trying especially for the price point!
Amanda H.
Saint Paul
Very smooth with a great taste! Easy to take shots of and versatile in mixed drinks. I've drank this with a pineapple chaser back and also with lime. I will purchase this product again 😋
Briza M.
I have tried very few tequilas. This is one that I actually like. It goes down beautifully smooth. I didn't get any after taste. It is a bit more pricey but totally worth it
Monique B.
Dallas, TX
The first time I tried this I was at a bar and the bar tender convinced me to get a "flight" and I swear I asked for another "flight" because the Anejo was just the Bomb!!!