BY AVION #66 in Tequila

Avion® Anejo Tequila. see more...

• What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...1 Answers
  • "I had this for the first time about a month ago." in 1 review
  • "Love tequila this is so good and soft wont get you so drunk as fast taste even better when its been in the freezer" in 1 review
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
This beverage is so good it makes you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s alcohol providers. If you’ve never tried it, today is the day!
Nora R.
Compton, CA
My favorite tequila. My go to! Love to drink shots usually and goes great in margaritas. Very smooth and I don't tend to get hungover the next day after any Avion drinks!
Katelyn R.
I'm going to be honest here, I liked this one but I may have picked it up just because I liked the logo. Despite that, I ended up actually enjoying it! It was surprising actually since I had no other incentive in getting this! Cheers, everyone! I would recommend this one!
Tea L.
Verona, PA
Love this product . Need I say more ? Who else can reliever quality taste at a great price! I hope I can purchase always. I recommend this drink to all of my friends and family. It's very affordable and I am happy about that. Thank you so much for a great product
Robbie B.
My favorite tequila...hands down.  Little pricey but well worth it.  Bad tequila can ruin a margarita, so I use Avion every time.  Favorite margarita at a local Mexican restaurant is made with Avion.  I always keep a bottle in my bar at my house!!!
Alexx S.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a really good and smooth tasting tequila. I wasn’t sure how good it would be when the bartender told me it was cheaper than Patron but I’m glad I tried it cus now I know this is a great alternative.
Emily B.
I received this tequila once as a birthday present and I was pleasantly surprised. It was good straight up as well a mixed into margaritas. I would absolutely purchase this again for the right occasion.
Lizzie L.
Davenport, FL
Incredible high end liquor. I am very happy with the taste and cost. I would most likely buy again to share with friends. I bought it through a local supermarket. Makes a great margarita and floater.
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
Smooth, top-shelf, and one of my personal favorites. This can be purchased at your local ABC Store. This is my alternative to Don Julio, never a bad hangover with this around.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?