BY AVION #69 in Tequila

Avion® Anejo Tequila. see more...

• What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...1 Answers
  • "I had this for the first time about a month ago." in 1 review
  • "Love tequila this is so good and soft wont get you so drunk as fast taste even better when its been in the freezer" in 1 review
katy d.
Grand Prairie , TX
This is the strongest tasting tequila I ever tasted. It has a nice okay taste like a whiskey but it’s not. Not for the faint of heart and is pretty pricey. The packaging is very nice
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
I'm going to be honest here, I liked this one but I may have picked it up just because I liked the logo. Despite that, I ended up actually enjoying it! It was surprising actually since I had no other incentive in getting this! Cheers, everyone! I would recommend this one!
Robbie B.
Lafayette
My favorite tequila...hands down.  Little pricey but well worth it.  Bad tequila can ruin a margarita, so I use Avion every time.  Favorite margarita at a local Mexican restaurant is made with Avion.  I always keep a bottle in my bar at my house!!!
Alexx S.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a really good and smooth tasting tequila. I wasn’t sure how good it would be when the bartender told me it was cheaper than Patron but I’m glad I tried it cus now I know this is a great alternative.
Emily B.
I received this tequila once as a birthday present and I was pleasantly surprised. It was good straight up as well a mixed into margaritas. I would absolutely purchase this again for the right occasion.
Lizzie L.
Apex, NC
Incredible high end liquor. I am very happy with the taste and cost. I would most likely buy again to share with friends. I bought it through a local supermarket. Makes a great margarita and floater.
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
Smooth, top-shelf, and one of my personal favorites. This can be purchased at your local ABC Store. This is my alternative to Don Julio, never a bad hangover with this around.
Kristy M.
Walker, LA
I used to always see this on display and wonder what was so great about it. Well one taste and I knew this was a gold mine. It's smooth and delicious but crisp and effective
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
This beverage is so good it makes you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s alcohol providers. If you’ve never tried it, today is the day!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?