Aviation Data Systems, Inc MyRadar Weather Radar

Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 10 million downloads! MyRadar a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level! What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico! On top of the basic weather, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides Airmets & Sigmets, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map. Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near. MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Download MyRadar today and try it out...!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aviation Data Systems, Inc MyRadar Weather Radar!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoIowa Park, TX
I love this app!!!! I've always used WeatherBug but this blows it out of the water. Its the most accurate radar app out there! And its free! You can buy the upgrade to avoid the ads, but the ads aren't too bothersome at all. I recommend this to everyone!!
4 years ago
I have this as one of my apps. I kind of like it but a lot of times it seems to be off. The razor time goes too quick and the time isn't in time of now.
5 years agoGoose Creek, SC
I always use this application! literally every day i check it. especially when I'm planning something.
5 years agoMeadville, MS
My go-to app for radar. It's much more accurate than the weather channel app for radar