BY AVIAN FASHIONS

Marissa G.
Portland, OR
The quality and instructions are amazing with this. Very well made, and such fun colors to choose from. I have no problem with the product itself. Highly recommend for anyone who knows that their bird will be able to tolerate this Flight Suit.

The only reason why I'm giving it 4 starts because my green cheek conure absolutely hates this. I've had it for 8 months and she still hates it. I'm able to put it on her (because she's a sweet girl and does not bite whatsoever) but that's it. She will just sit and constitute to turn around and bite the crap out of it, trying to get it off. She just limps over (like a dog/cat with socks or sweaters on).
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
GUYS I LOVE THIS THING!!! I have it for my conure in a jr small and I'm still in the process of training him for it. Anyway, I love that I get to take him outside and it seems to be a lot easier to put on that other leashes I have found. Plus it catches their poop! Like what a plus! I got the hooks dancer pattern and i call it my bird's girlfriend lol. I just hope he gets used to it eventually. He is over a year old and I've had him for about 6 months. Just make sure you follow the directions and you should be good. I definitely recommend this
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Does anybody's bird actually like this thing??? Not going to lie, it seems like it would be bothersome to the bird instead of useful or comforting. Feel like it's more about amusement for humans instead. ....
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡