BY AVERY

Unique side-by-side design for convenient printing on front or back of inserts. Rip-Proof tabs for durability. Global Product Type: Index Dividers; Index Divider Style: Insertable Tab; Index Divider Type: Customizable; Index Divider Size: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. see more...

Sharon L.
Good, except the little paper inserts fall out all the time! I had to tape mine in. That was pretty disappointing, considering I had bought enough for all of my binders. Don't waste you time and money.
Joslyn T.
This is a great, trusty product. These Avery WorkSaver Insertable Tab Dividers last the whole school year if not longer. It is one of my favorite products.
tierha b.
Great dividers they last long for they have hole punch enforcers, these are truly great and the best for school.
Harjot D.
These are perfect for organizing binders. I initially used these in high school but stopped when I started University. I quickly found myself overwhelmed by papers and disorganized binders. During the summer I organized my binders using these and found them to be super helpful! They're super affordable too! The only downside is the boring colours they come in. Wish these were made in pink!