BY AVERY #46 in School Supplies

Rip Proofreinforced, dual-sided, laminated tabs make it easy to organize your information. The binding edge is unpunched, so these dividers can fit practically any binding system. Your motion for clean and orderly files has been granted. Ideal for index briefs, legal exhibits, mortgage documentation files and more! Product Features: Dimensions (Including Packaging): 11" l x 9" w x 9" h Index Divider Size: 11 x 8 1/2 Tab Title(s): 26-50 Tab Color(s): White Punched/Unpunched: Unpunched Index Divider Material(s): Heavy-Duty Ledger Paper Tab Material(s): Heavy-Duty Ledger Paper Index Divider Color(s): White Tab Title Color(s): Black Tab Style: 26-Tab Orientation: Side Tab For Use In: Binding Systems Legal Tab Style: Avery Style Index Dividers Special features: Collated, 11 x 8 1/2, Side Tab Contains 20% post-consumer recycled content, 20% total recycled content. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
These dividers were good, and did what they needed to do. However, I prefer the plastic tab dividers with the folders on them too so that I don't have to use a folder and binder for the class. But if you don't need the folder aspect, than these tab dividers are great!
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
These are great for organization! I use this at work for clients making it easier to find by last name.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cheap, and they do the job perfectly. nothing fancy needed. I love these for everything I need to do
Asma A.
Asma A.
These are top notch dividers that are widely used in corporate offices. I highly recommend them
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
I've used these for as long as I can remember. They're a great way to separate subjects and just organize all your topics
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Its great for organization! I love using these and I would recommend to try. No matter where you work, These would work. Id make an index so you know what numbers are for what paperwork. Definitely a great product
Romie S.
Romie S.
Avery is three only brand I buy in my house. I have tried other cheaper brands for my boys,but they never last as long as these do.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Use these every day at the office. Thick enough to be professional but still inexpensive.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
These are cheap, nothing fancy but not disappointing either. If you're very plain and like simple things that are cheap pick these up
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
this is a must..it helps keep you organized. ideal if you are taking more than one class.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
How do you use these ones for college
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
How well do these hold up with normal use? I always have problems with dividers ripping over time and usage.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?