Avery  Weatherproof Laser Shipping Labels - White

Avery Weatherproof Laser Shipping Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 3-1/3 x 4 weatherproof laser shipping labels - white (300 per pack) see more...

Avery  Weatherproof Laser Shipping Labels - White
Avery Weatherproof Laser Shipping Labels - White
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: 2
Love these! I use them for address labels. Also, use to use them at my old job for various labeling.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Review for: 2
I know you're able to print on these off the computer but I just write on them to label my packages
Niki N.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 2
These labels are really easy to print on with the easy to use templates! They are very durable
Alondra S.
Review for: 2
It's makes it so easy to ship anything. I can write it out and just stick it to the package.
vanessa g.
Review for: 2
This shipping lable works grate but they don't have on the size that I need.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: 1 2-5 8 1500
Great to have
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, ON
Review for: 2
Again if you work in an office setting I guarntee you have these around! My only issue is a find they don't grab the ink fast enough and smudge very easy once you grab them off the printer other wise they're great!
Nicole K.
Review for: 1 2-5 8 1500
This is always the label my employer requests I order. They are good quality, compatible with our printers, and great for sending all of our packages.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
Review for: 2
These labels are very easy to print on and stick and hold very nicely to paper, cardboard, and metal
Ringo G.
Are these the best of the best? Or are there any other kinds of shipping labels that you guys can recommend?
Kaitlyn D.
Where can you find these?