Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 1-3/8 x 2-13/16 self-adhesive copiers address labels - white (2400 per box)) see more...

Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Jessica H.
Review for: 1-3 8
These are so convenient. I hate writing my address on everything so this makes it so easy
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: 1-3 8
We use to have the Avery label making system at work and I loved it now we have something new wish we would have stuck with AVERY!!
Lisa N.
Toledo, OR
Fav labels to use for my scentsy business! Works perrfectly for what I need(: works well with my printer and they aren't ridiculously hard to peel off like most other labels. Love love love Avery.
DAWN M.
Review for: 1-3 8
Love Avery address labels. And the fact that you can go to Avery.com, create your labels and print, soooo easy to do!
Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 1-3 8
Whenever I'm sending out a bulk of mail preferably during the Christmas holiday I use Avery labels. It's great and if you have your mailing list already saved it's a breeze. Just update your address and print away.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to lay and easy to print, Avery labels are my label standard. Conveniently integrated Word templates make them an easy and useful option for those of is with woefully poor handwriting.
naf C.
These are really nice to have at workplace. I used them at workplace to print and organize items in different binders. It's easy to print on them and they stick good as well.
Caitlyn G.
Oakville
I love these. Labels are a very easy way to organize your binders or bins in your home.
Megan P.
Review for: 1 3300
This labels are great! I find them very helpful for organizing various things in the office
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
How difficult were these to use and format?
Ariadna Q.
Davis, CA
How hard is it to print the info on them?
Elizabeth T.
Are these strong? Do they rip easily?