Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 1-3/8 x 2-13/16 self-adhesive copiers address labels - white (2400 per box)) see more...

Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsey J.
These labels have saved me from having to hand write so many addresses. So easy to use and user friendly.
luciana c.
Dallas, TX
I love this brand. All their products is good and with great quality. Love to make stickers with then.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
These are so handy when you have a business and have to send out alot of mail. Very inexpensive.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I use these for my small business and they are very effective. Love having these already to go.
Rachel C.
These are awesome when sending in letters to jobs, schools, etc. They appear more professional
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Always needed- you can print directly on them on write addresses manually as backup! 🙏🏼🙏🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica H.
Review for: 1-3 8 more...
These are so convenient. I hate writing my address on everything so this makes it so easy
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
Perfect for organization. I love using these to keep everything labeled and looking good.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
Review for: 1-3 8 more...
Good for many purposes. Good brand and not so bad prices. Great product!! Will buy again.
Ria M.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a teacher and I use these to label my classroom books. Also just here for the badge.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
How difficult were these to use and format?
Ariadna Q.
Davis, CA
How hard is it to print the info on them?
Elizabeth T.
Are these strong? Do they rip easily?