Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 1-3/8 x 2-13/16 self-adhesive copiers address labels - white (2400 per box)) see more...

Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
This is nice just to keep everything neat and professional . Especially if your like me and have bad hand writing
Chelsey J.
These labels have saved me from having to hand write so many addresses. So easy to use and user friendly.
luciana c.
Dallas, TX
I love this brand. All their products is good and with great quality. Love to make stickers with then.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
These are so handy when you have a business and have to send out alot of mail. Very inexpensive.
Rachel C.
These are awesome when sending in letters to jobs, schools, etc. They appear more professional
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I use these for my small business and they are very effective. Love having these already to go.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Always needed- you can print directly on them on write addresses manually as backup! 🙏🏼🙏🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Ria M.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a teacher and I use these to label my classroom books. Also just here for the badge.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
Perfect for organization. I love using these to keep everything labeled and looking good.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
I love these address labels. You go on their website and get designs and easy to print!
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
How difficult were these to use and format?
Ariadna Q.
Davis, CA
How hard is it to print the info on them?
Elizabeth T.
Are these strong? Do they rip easily?