Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 1-3/8 x 2-13/16 self-adhesive copiers address labels - white (2400 per box)) see more...

Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Rachelle H.
Review for: 1 3300
These are a life saver when it come to sending out wedding invitations! Just type up your list, print it and stick it on the envelope! LOve them
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
We are CONSTANTLY using these at work in my office! They're great, and unlike other brands they go right through the printer with no problems!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Avery is a trusted brand but someone expensive! I love how some computer printers have it listed on their print option saves you from wasting
Sam A.
These are great when you need to print a lot of labels at once. Since they already have adhesive then can be immediately applied to paper.
Sarah K.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this at work all the time, they're great. I work at a clinic and need to make folders with labels and these are so handy for that.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Avery labels are perfect for mailing anything. I love how you can download the Word format and print them out exactly how you want them.
Sandy J.
Great for printing and placing right away! Very good quality stickers and the ink that prints on doesn't get rubbed around or anything.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: 1-3 8
We use to have the Avery label making system at work and I loved it now we have something new wish we would have stuck with AVERY!!
Lindsay J.
These are so nice instead of having to write whatever address over and over. Well recommended for office, home and student work.
Steph H.
My favorite labels! Used these for sending letters, labeling my school supplies and for the giveaways my clubs do at my college!
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
How difficult were these to use and format?
Ariadna Q.
Davis, CA
How hard is it to print the info on them?
Elizabeth T.
Are these strong? Do they rip easily?