Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 1-3/8 x 2-13/16 self-adhesive copiers address labels - white (2400 per box)) see more...

Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Stephanie P.
Columbia, KY
I use these every week. They are good to label notebooks, mark papers I need the info to stand out on and just plan awesome. I use them for a variety of things around my room.
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
These are great to have when you're mailing out all your invitations and thank you cards for baby showers and weddings. Pretty affordable and save you a lot of time and energy
Elizabeth Y.
Tampa, FL
These are the best. Print what you want to say with an easy-to-use template in Word and peel, stick, and go! A must-have for graduation announcements, you can copy and paste that list your mom gave you right into the form.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Avery is such a good brand! Whenever I need to label somethings I use this brand, and when I was mailing invitations for my wedding I used these to print out everyone's name and addresses, and it made everything look nice.
Ashlyn G.
Definitely recommend. I hate licking envelopes. It taste bad. The chemicals aren't good for you and it's just gross sending someone you're dry saliva. I always buy self adhesive envelopes. They convenient and easy.
Lisa N.
Toledo, OR
Fav labels to use for my scentsy business! Works perrfectly for what I need(: works well with my printer and they aren't ridiculously hard to peel off like most other labels. Love love love Avery.
Jade V.
I used these when I made my invatations for my graduation party. They were so easy to create with the directions given and easy to put on envelopes.
Allie W.
San Antonio, TX
Used these for our wedding invites. Easy to use and looked clean. I'd recommend them for business or weddings. They can be pricey so shop around
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
although these are an address labels you can use these for so many different assortment of things labeling for different things, Christmas labels
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
We are CONSTANTLY using these at work in my office! They're great, and unlike other brands they go right through the printer with no problems!
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
How difficult were these to use and format?
Ariadna Q.
Davis, CA
How hard is it to print the info on them?
Elizabeth T.
Are these strong? Do they rip easily?