Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White

BY AVERY

Avery 1-3/8 x 2-13/16 self-adhesive copiers address labels - white (2400 per box)) see more...

Avery  Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Avery Self-Adhesive Copiers Address Labels - White
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Avery self adhesive copiers address labels in white are awesome! They fit all printers and are easy to print your address on! Which is huge when you are constantly mailing things and you don't want to write your address over and over! The adhesive side sticks to a majority of surfaces and it doesn't come off! So no need to worry about it falling off the package or letter when you mail something! Also side note you can also use them as labels for your personal property! Definitely a five out of five star rating!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Muy bueno para oficinas y negocios. Buen tamaño y buena calidad a buen precio, vienen en diferentes tamaños y cantidades. Affordable price. I recommend for business and offices. Great product and excellent value.
Nicole M.
I love the Avery brand because I can look up which label I need online, use the template, type in my information and then it applies right to what I need it to fit. I can easily print everything from my computer to the printer and I don't have to worry about ordering expensive labels or having to redo the printing because it doesn't print in the right area on the sheet.
Stephanie M.
Independence, IA
It is so much easier to address envelopes when you use these. The My Avery software online makes it easy to merge and excel document and print the file onto address labels. I recently used this product to address over 500 save the date invitations.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've never had any alignment issues with these labels and my printer which makes them definitely worth buying again. For all of you planning a wedding these are a must have for bridal expos. Print your name, number and email address to leave for potential vendors to get in contact. It will save you from hand cramps and ensure that the vendor can read your information!
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
These are perfect for when you have to send out 30 resumes to different companies and want to look extra professional! They are super sticky and won't come off, i always have to have these on hand! They can make a general thing go from 0 to 100
Pamela W.
These are the best brand of labels I've used. They are easy to use especially with Microsoft Word. I use these daily. The self adhesive sticks great to envelopes. The pricing is very adorable especially if you mail things daily.
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
I adore these labels. Using these saves me so much time and money. Avery also has the perfect templates to use these with on there site for free which I love because I can easily print and customize new labels anytime I need.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
These are great for business and personal use. I recently bought them last year to help address save the dates and invites. Their Web site actually let's you save your addresses so that you can print them out later.
Taylor L.
These are great if you have bad handwriting. USPS can be unreliable so you want to make sure the address is as clear as possible. With these, they will be! Also super easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
How difficult were these to use and format?
Ariadna Q.
Davis, CA
How hard is it to print the info on them?
Elizabeth T.
Are these strong? Do they rip easily?