BY AVERY

Avery ready index table/contents dividers, 5-tab, letter- assorted (24 sets per box) see more...

Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
I purchased these to use with the youth group at my church. We make agendas for our weekly meetings and these dividers were a good way to organize the agendas. The weekly agendas are filed in the appropriate monthly tab. We can easily go back and find information relating to past activities and assignments.
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
These are definitely a gift of God. I love these so much and they a go to each semester. They help me keep organized in ways I did not was possible and everything is neat. I used to just stash all my papers anywhere and I would even forget if I had homework. That does not happen anymore!
Shunta O.
If you're a student you Need these! These dividers make organizing your work much easier. Avery is a great product line to use, especially with any type of organizing or labeling.
Leslie C.
I like the fact that the tabs are different colors. It really helps me be organize in college. Overall it does it's job right
Kayla A.
They're dividers? What's so special about the brand name. They work the exact same as my freaking dollar store ones smh
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
For someone who is super organized, these are great. You can keep everything neat and clean. I love these dividers.
Tera P.
Latrobe, PA
Colorful, reliable, and flexible. Made of good quality and never rip, I have these in all my binders
Danielle K.
Great for organizing small projects. I use these free each project house to help keep rooms sorted.
Amber U.
Love love love. Keeps me organized, looks very neat and professional for presentations or reports.
nichole m.
Jamaica, NY
Only dividers I use. never rip, super durable. every college students must have
Danielle B.
Anyone else love these as much as I do?