Avery Permanent Reinforcement Label

by Avery

Super-thin, reinforcement label rings are ideal for reinforcing or repairing punched holes in binder paper. Self-adhesive clear rings reinforce without covering up information and are made of a poly-vinyl material. Apply the permanent, 1/4 diameter reinforcements to your standard-size, punched holes to provide a durable border that resists tearing. Each sheet includes 28 reinforcement rings."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avery Permanent Reinforcement Label!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle O.
Warrior Run, PA
I just bought more today! I use these to label just about anything. Perfect for large storage totes to organize. Easy by labeling them then opening the tote up to see what’s inside. Absolutely recommend.
Kristy  S.
Long Beach, CA
These are a God send! I love these. They aren't super sticky, no left over residue to muck up your other documents and pages. Worth the extra few cents.
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
These are weird.. As a kid I had no idea the point of these so (Pro Tip?) I'd use them as a base for art (sort of), mostly little smiley faces, just to annoy my friends, family, classmates and teachers. Little smiley faces EVERYWHERE!! 😂 Then I got older and realised what they were for, and 👍 okay! I get it now, 😂 and honestly.. Love it! Reinforce them holes from the hole punch! Awesome idea!
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these labels! They don't lift and they reinforce my papers that I need kept in a binder! I love these! I found these at the 99 cent store so I'm sure they're inexpensive at office max or depot! I would recommend these! They work great.
Mariela P.
Plano, TX
I use these on a regular basis now. I love reinforcing my most used pages and they work like a charm. Easy to use. Great product
Komal S.
Germantown, TN
Love using these in binders at work when a paper tends to rip out. I like to use it on the back and front of a paper so this way it doesn’t break again.
Natalie N.
Lexington, KY
These are lifesavers when you rip one of the three holes on your loose leaf paper or any other paper in your binder. Be sure to secure the paper with the dots front and back!
Keriah D.
Reading, PA
I love how easy the labels on Avery are to use. They already have the measurements on them so all I have to do print it out
Holly T.
Carmel, NY
These are just the best, and plastic coated to prevent re-tearing of holes. A good, simple product from a reliable brand name.
Heather C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Avery's office supplies! These hole reinforcers are particularly handy. They do exactly what they advertise and are easy to use!

Looking for your answer?