Avery Permanent 5/8

Avery Permanent 5/8" x 3" Durable ID Laser Labels - White (1600 Pack)

BY AVERY

Avery permanent 5/8" x 3" durable id laser labels - white (1600 pack) see more...

Avery Permanent 5/8
Avery Permanent 5/8" x 3" Durable ID Laser Labels - White (1600 Pack)
Buy on Target*
Ada V.
Palmer, AK
I was required to have white labels on my file folders for a Nutrition class. Imagine how pleased I was to find the Avery printable labels. It was so easy to load and print on these. I also downloaded an Avery template app and it came in handy later when Is looking for resume templates. These are great and you receive a lot in one package.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Definitely something nice to have in your dorm room or at your house once the college days begin! Loved having mine to use for school related things! Great for keeping me organized!!!
Ariane O.
Roanoke, VA
These helped me in so many different classes these past two years. I try to stay very organized and these worked perfect for me with my printer. I would highly recommend these.
Melody W.
Palm Coast, FL
You can't go wrong with Avery brand office supplies. Very simple to use and makes life that much easier to organize. Worth trying out! Warning: can get a bit addicting lol.
Lindsay J.
These labels are great for simple projects and labeling items for storage. The helpful templates included help these get used easier
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love Avery products. Labels have many different uses. Be creative. Very easy to use. Most computers have templates.
Brittany S.
Great product! Printing labels is so much easier than writing them. Recommend to anyone!
Yessica  P.
I used this to stay organized and it has helped in the past year so much it keeps me on track and organized.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
These are great! I love being able to print labels rather than writing them! Would recommend