BY KMART

Ideal for sealing flyers, brochures and newsletters. Perforated seals make opening easy without damage to mailer. Permanent adhesive ensures secure closure. Global Product Type: Labels; Label Type: Seal; Label Size - text: 1" dia.; Design: N/A.PRODUCT DETAILS: -Machine Compatibility: Inkjet Printers, Laser Printers. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Labels Per Sheet: 15. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Adhesive: Permanent Self-Adhesive. -Shape: Round. -Labels Per Unit: 480. -Label Size - text: 1" dia. -Label Type: Seal. -Label Color(s): Clear. -Global Product Type: Labels-Seal. -Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Sheets Per Unit: 32. see more...

• Can I use these labels on candle jars to add writing? Example: I ...3 Answers
  • What would I use these for?2 Answers
  • These look so awesome, never seen these before. Where are they? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Esther M.
West Orange, NJ
Great product! Will purchase again the the future. Easy to you, comes with templates!  No complaints other than it being a bit pricey! Some coupons would help ūü§£
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
These are a great product. If you dislike licking envelopes as much as I do these are the perfect solution. A must have in my office supplies.
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
Very good the brand. They are very easy to use. To my love for its handling in all the environments. Always we use them in the family
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I cannot recommend these enough! I hate licking envelopes and these save my life. Very convenient and work great!
JoJo Z.
A must have for school and work. All people should have these in their junk drawer! Makes mailing easy
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
This is important because we dont want to die from licking envelopes like georges fiance in seinfeld
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used these for a consignment sale I was a part of. And the adhesive on these bad boys works really well! They can be used for many items.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love these things ! I hate the taste of envelope seal this makes it where I don't have to even have to taste it ! Totally worth it
alondra c.
This are very handy I use them l the time.They can also work for many things.
Alyssa B.
Deal for sealing flyers, brochures and newsletters. Perforated seals make opening easy without damage to mailer. Permanent adhesive ensures secure closure.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Can I use these labels on candle jars to add writing? Example: I am making memorial candles for my wedding and bought white candles in long jars. I want to print out the names of loved ones who passed away with birth year and year they died. Ones made online cost about $30. I got my candles at dollar store.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
What would I use these for?
Madeline M.
These look so awesome, never seen these before. Where are they?