BY KMART

Ideal for sealing flyers, brochures and newsletters. Perforated seals make opening easy without damage to mailer. Permanent adhesive ensures secure closure. Global Product Type: Labels; Label Type: Seal; Label Size - text: 1" dia.; Design: N/A.PRODUCT DETAILS: -Machine Compatibility: Inkjet Printers, Laser Printers. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Labels Per Sheet: 15. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Adhesive: Permanent Self-Adhesive. -Shape: Round. -Labels Per Unit: 480. -Label Size - text: 1" dia. -Label Type: Seal. -Label Color(s): Clear. -Global Product Type: Labels-Seal. -Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Sheets Per Unit: 32. see more...

• Can I use these labels on candle jars to add writing? Example: I am...3 Answers
  • What would I use these for?2 Answers
  • These look so awesome, never seen these before. Where are they? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
These are great for packages but I used them in my garage sale to price things. They stick well even to fabric and are easy to write on.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Love love mailing seals these ones are clear but it's nice to use so u can know if any one has been opening ur mail
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Super easy and convenient to use. Makes mailing and sealing quicker and more efficient.
Riley H.
Riley H.
I used to love these seals. They were super easy to apply and the perforation was easy to guide where the middle is to get an even application. I don't think they make the perforated seals anymore, and while I prefer the perforations, the regular round seals are good as well.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
These are a great product. If you dislike licking envelopes as much as I do these are the perfect solution. A must have in my office supplies.
Jessica  T.
Jessica T.
Very useful for in the classroom. I am able to seal scholastic orders, notes to the office, and notes home! The seals stay out. Also, they work great for dots of encouragement to your students.
JoJo Z.
JoJo Z.
A must have for school and work. All people should have these in their junk drawer! Makes mailing easy
Kenadee S.
Kenadee S.
I have been finding myself using many of these seals and this is by far my favorite brand and I love them a lot. An extremely trust worthy brand
Manda E.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
These are easy to use and simple to peel off paper in package. We use them for mass mailings at work and they look neat and professional.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love these things ! I hate the taste of envelope seal this makes it where I don't have to even have to taste it ! Totally worth it
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Can I use these labels on candle jars to add writing? Example: I am making memorial candles for my wedding and bought white candles in long jars. I want to print out the names of loved ones who passed away with birth year and year they died. Ones made online cost about $30. I got my candles at dollar store.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Stratford , PE
What would I use these for?
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
These look so awesome, never seen these before. Where are they?