BY AVERY

Make your reports easy to page through and appreciate with this Lay Flat Report Cover. Three sturdy plastic loops thread through the punched holes in your pages to secure your report inside the cover. The cover opens flat; and the loops enable your pages to lay flat as well for easy reading and turning. A translucent window on the front cover holds your customized title page for a report that impresses from the first glance. Predesigned templates and software at avery.com provide easy customization of title pages. With this report cover; your pages lay flat; but your report is anything but. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
I bought some for my work since I work doing filling and these work very well and I also have some to my nieces for collage they work well for them as well.
Donneitha R.
Donneitha R.
These are awesome! I have used these for many papers, as well as my son. We both use them still, even when I do business plans - they work well.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
They were pricier than I would have liked but they did do their job well. I don't know if I would buy this brand again.
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
This brand always makes the greatest stuff for the office or school. Would recommend
Shana S.
Shana S.
Brussels, Belgium
What is this exactly? What do you use it for?