Avery Heavy Duty View 4

Avery Heavy Duty View 4" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -

BY AVERY #89 in School Supplies

One touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Crystal clear overlay enhances custom inserts on front cover, back cover and spine. Nonstick, archival-safe material won't lift ink or toner off of printed pages. Locking ezd ring holds up to 50% more than same size round rings (20% more than slant rings). Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. see more...

Avery Heavy Duty View 4
Avery Heavy Duty View 4" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -
Laura S.
Laura S.
I used this every day for 4 years before it fell apart. I kept it full of papers and used it as my main organizational tool for work, so I'm not surprised it eventually fell apart. I flipped through it for hours every day and carried it around everywhere. I'm actually impressed that it lasted as long as it did.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh
Oh how these are a must in school to stay organized. I use one for each class and label on the side so when they're all stacked neatly I can hurry and grab them. No stubborn clip lift either that catches all the pages as you turn them like in cheap binders.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I love using his binder to hold my coupons it is very sturdy had mine for a long time you can fit so much in here and it is durable
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
I like these ! I always have to buy new ones cause through the middle of the year the cover tears but not these!
Lili H.
Lili H.
I like it to keep things organized, all the classes and all notes fit well.