Avery Heavy Duty View 4" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -

BY AVERY

One touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Crystal clear overlay enhances custom inserts on front cover, back cover and spine. Nonstick, archival-safe material won't lift ink or toner off of printed pages. Locking ezd ring holds up to 50% more than same size round rings (20% more than slant rings). Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. see more...

Avery Heavy Duty View 4" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -
  • "The 4 inch binders are especially good for those loose leaf books colleges are using now." in 3 reviews
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
These may be more expensive than other binders but they are worth the price. They are heavy duty and really hold all my papers without them tearing. I like to have all of my subjects in one binder and this does the job. It also has tons of pockets on the sides when needed for other papers. I would definitely recommend this to all college students!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
The ultimate binder. I would 10/10 recommend. I love that the rings are on the bottom of the binder rather than the side - that way, your papers won't be bent and folded over every time you close the binder. Also, the shape of the rings are perfect for papers. The two different sized pockets are so convenient for anything!
Emily M.
Emily M.
This binder is perfect! Especially if you want to keep all your classes in one binder. It's big but it holds a lot and if you have one of those loose leaf books I would definitely recommend this. They also come in different colors and they aren't too expensive.
Avery Heavy Duty View 4" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings - avery offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Patty W.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I don't like this binder. It is big and clunky. The plastic on the binder rips very easily which is irritating. SO by the end of the semester the cardboard always shows through.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
I have bought several of these for research at work and they are very durable and tough. Just very bulky.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Only binders I use. They last ALL year long. Very durable and well worth the extra money.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Auburn, AL
Avery binders are a great mix of quality and price. The 4 inch binders are especially good for those loose leaf books colleges are using now.
Pembe V.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I have bought several of these for my kids from staples.They are durable and hold a lot of paper.I would recommend them and they are usually on sale so that's a plus.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I used this product all the time in college. It was a great help to me. Good product for an affordable price.