Avery Heavy Duty View 3" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings-

BY AVERY #27 in School Supplies

One touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Crystal clear overlay enhances custom inserts on front cover, back cover and spine. Nonstick, archival-safe material won't lift ink or toner off of printed pages. Locking ezd ring holds up to 50% more than same size round rings (20% more than slant rings). Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. see more...

• Do they carry any other colors on this size ? I would love neon col...3 Answers
  • Will this hold up for a whole school year without getting shabby?12 Answers
  • Whats your favorite brand binder?8 Answers
Avery Heavy Duty View 3" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings-
Buy on Target*
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
The 3" Binder is my go to for every year of school even now that I am in college. I have used these binders to hold everything for every class in one place. The durability of these binders in phenomenal compared to others and I will most likely continue to use them in my profession.
Serena f.
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
I love this! Lots if the binders I have purchased in the past don't hold up. Mid semester and they are falling apart and I have to purchase another one. This held up and is going on it's third semester of use. It is a great product!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
My boyfriend loves this binder for school. He is able to put his loose leave school books in the 3" binders. The binder itself is just so expensive. I really don't understand why it is around $15 at most stores.
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.
I only use Avery binders or heavy duty!
I've only ever used these and it's because they last super long and can hold so much.
I've used one for a few years now and it hasn't broken yet.
I really love them!
Vale A.
Vale A.
Las Vegas, NV
As an English and Education major I get lots and lots of papers, handouts, rubrics and notes. So I need a huge binder to keep everything organized and together. A durable and large binder is a life saver.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
These binders are life saver especially for me as a double major
Supper easy to open and I don't pinch my fingers anymore bit disappointed at all very affordable me I defy recommend them to students
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Being a college student I've noticed I go through a lot of binders simply because we have to, i wish they were more sturdier and would last longer but that's normal with daily wear and tear.
Keely B.
Keely B.
Love these easy rings, never have to pry my binders open, and I feel like when they open they do so more quietly than regular binders, which is great when you are sitting in class!
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like those binders to keep all my papers organize. I recommend to all the students who get a lot of papers and want to keep all organized!!
Hazel G.
Hazel G.
Esta carpeta sin duda es muy práctica para ordenar todas mis materias en un solo lugar. Así no debo cargar con tanto peso en mis espaldas. La amo
Luan M.
Luan M.
Will this hold up for a whole school year without getting shabby?
kelsey r.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
Whats your favorite brand binder?
Steph R.
Steph R.
Do they carry any other colors on this size ? I would love neon color !!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is a good brand of a binder?