Avery Heavy Duty View 2

Avery Heavy Duty View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -

BY AVERY #25 in School Supplies

One touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Crystal clear overlay enhances custom inserts on front cover, back cover and spine. Nonstick, archival-safe material won't lift ink or toner off of printed pages. Locking ezd ring holds up to 50% more than same size round rings (20% more than slant rings). Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. see more...

• Are these very durable? I don't want them ripping 3 Answers
Avery Heavy Duty View 2
Avery Heavy Duty View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO
I love this binder! I use it to keep my biology book together considering it was all loose leaf and extremely thick plus it kept notebook paper for my notes right along with the book. It kept the pages from tearing and becoming lost. It was very affordable and reusable. I will keep the ones I have and will repurchase more. Avery does box tops for education which is a bonus in this house. #mycultclassics
Kerstan H.
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
This is my all time favorite binder! I have used it for three semesters now and it has held up so much better than other brands. I love the easy open button. I can't stand when other binders don't have it. It keeps it from making a ruckus when you open it during class.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
I like these binders! They are very easy to open with the simple touch technology! These binders are great to use over and over and do not wear over time! these binders are a little pricey due to being heavy duty!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
What can I say: it's #Avery

These binders are heavy duty and will keep your papers in place. The front and back views are perfect for cover. The side view is perfect to title and keep in order. I highly recommend.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA
I always buy these binders for school. they work great and do exactly what a binder is supposed to do! they're also a good size for me and come in different colors! love them and always big them every year.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Oceanside, CA
The rings of this binder are my favorite because when you close your binder it doesn't wrinkle or fold your papers. It's study and durable to keep any papers organized and safe
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
This binder is great for the loose leaf textbooks you buy in college. Sturdy, long lasting, and effective! Definitely worth it! Buy it at Walmart
For a cheaper price!
Doneisha F.
Doneisha F.
These particular binders last for a very long time! Most binders rip and tear once there too much stuff but these hold everything just perfectly. Recommended!
Juli L.
Juli L.
Extremely durable and user friendly. They only issue I have with these is sometimes the rings begin to overlap and you have to manually fix them
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bronx, NY
Love these binders for back to school with all the different subjects they hold a lot and I love the pockets which you can customize
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
Are these very durable? I don't want them ripping