Avery Heavy Duty View 2

Avery Heavy Duty View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -

BY AVERY #27 in School Supplies

One touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Crystal clear overlay enhances custom inserts on front cover, back cover and spine. Nonstick, archival-safe material won't lift ink or toner off of printed pages. Locking ezd ring holds up to 50% more than same size round rings (20% more than slant rings). Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. see more...

• Are these very durable? I don't want them ripping 3 Answers
Avery Heavy Duty View 2
Avery Heavy Duty View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch EZD Rings -
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Avery is one of my favorite brands for binders. They are durable, so you pay a little more, but you can use them for more than one year. The ezd rings are also awesome because they open easily and the paper doesn't get caught on them like in other binders. I definitely recommend these.
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
This is my all time favorite binder! I have used it for three semesters now and it has held up so much better than other brands. I love the easy open button. I can't stand when other binders don't have it. It keeps it from making a ruckus when you open it during class.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Avery binders I swear are meant to LAST. They are the only brand I buy for school and the quality is amazing.
Brittney G.
Very strong folders. The are reliable and have always lasted me the whole school year. I love the easy opening and all the pockets.
Tabby T.
River Falls, WI
These binders are amazing! They withstand being tossed around multiple times a day, and is still going strong after two years. The pockets are really helpful for the random papers the teacher passes out at the end of class and you don't have time to put it away nicely.
Joanne H.
These binders are amazing. They have the easy rings and three divided sections. These really help with keeping my stuff organized.
Nancy  A.
This is the best binder you will ever comes across. I have the 1" because u think the 2" is a little too much but trust me any size you buy you fall in love with its very durable it extends to hold more paper and has a really cool inside pocket.
Izabel Q.
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Audie w.
macon, GA
These are so durable! I actually use them multiple semesters in a row without having to buy new ones!
Stephanie R.
West Greenwich, RI
Very durable product. Three rings are thick and opening clip is heavy duty. Okay price point
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
Are these very durable? I don't want them ripping