Avery Heavy-Duty View 2

Avery Heavy-Duty View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch EDZ Rings Gray

BY AVERY

One touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. Crystal clear overlay enhances custom inserts on front cover, back cover and spine. Nonstick, archival-safe material won't lift ink or toner off of printed pages. Locking ezd ring holds up to 50% more than same size round rings (20% more than slant rings). Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Four inside pockets store unbound materials for improved organization. see more...

• As a mom, these are my go to 3-ring binders for my office and my ...3 Answers
Avery Heavy-Duty View 2
Avery Heavy-Duty View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch EDZ Rings Gray
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I use this for my couponing. It helps keep everything extremely organized. I am sure there are many ways to use this but combined with baseball card sleeves this is the best way to keep track of all your coupons. If you coupon, you need this binder.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
used for my senior thesis. Sturdy and dependable. I would highly recommend this product ..............
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
I'm a big fan of these binders. I love the one touch opener. I feel that it lasts longer than traditional binder openings. This binder looks more professional and holds up over time.
Hopkins, MN
As a mom, these are my go to 3-ring binders for my office and my kids stuff. They are durable and last all year long.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
I really like these binders. I'm extremely clumsy and my binders are always falling on the floor. these hold up really well through every fall they take.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
As a teacher, these are my go to 3-ring binders for my classroom and my students. They are durable and last all year long.
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
These always work great and they can hold a lot of papers when you need them to! Always need them for projects and notebooks
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
These binders are ok. It depends on how often you will use them and how much stuff will be put into them. I used these throughout high school and they tend to only last a year. A different type of binder made with a hard plastic and rubber where the binder opens has lasted me over 2 year of college, had much heavier use, and more things put into them.
Kristin H.