BY AVERY

Avery heavy-duty nonstick view 3" capacity binder with one touch slant rings - black see more...

Buy on Target*
Alicia D.
These binders are so durable! They last for a long time. I have paper textbook that is meant to be in a binder. It has held up so well. It is well worth to pay little extra for the Avery brand.
Marta Y.
Statesboro , GA
Perfect binder for schoolwork/looseleaf textbooks. I like that they have the clear views on the outside so that you can add something to either decorate or to identify which class it is connected with.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love these binders! As I'm a History major, and by default a researcher, these come in handy when I am taking a ton on notes and need to store them in one place. I recommend for all students!
Madeline R.
These heavy duty binders are very convenient to have for college. I'm always have to store notes and other papers and this holds a lot of stuff!
Anna H.
OMG this is the best binder I have had! It is super durable and strong! It took a beating last semester and I am using it again this semester!
Mindy H.
Avery makes great binders! I love the one touch opener. It makes it so much easier to put papers in your binder and very durable.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
These are the best binders that you can find out there! I use all of my classes and it lasts the whole year!!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love this Avery one touch binder. It's great if you seem like you never have enough room in the smaller ringed binders.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I use these for patient files at work. It holds a lot of documents without breaking apart.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
These are great. I used many of these over the last threes. They last a long time, and can hold many papers.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
Are these durable binders to use?