BY AVERY

Avery heavy-duty nonstick view 3" capacity binder with one touch slant rings - black see more...

Katie C.
Katie C.

This binder is heavy duty without being too heavy. I love it. I bought it to put all of my past schoolwork In to reference later. I couldn't be more happy. The double pockets on each binder sleeve is a wonderful addition. Avery put some time and thought into making this product. I will defiantly buy an Avery binder when I need one again.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Me gustan usar estas en ves de los cuadernos, porque puedes poner y sacar hojas que te importen puedes anotar y después sacar para utilizarla en otras anotaciones o simplemente pasar las anotaciones a tu compañero sin necesidad de pasarle todo el cuaderno
Melis O.
Melis O.
It's a pretty good binder. I use it for a lot of notes I take in biology class and it keeps it nice and organized. It does have the tendency to scratch me at its corners sometimes because it is so rigid but it is overall much more useful than scratchy.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
These are a great binder brand. They are affordable and long lasting. They typically have a wide variety of colors to choose from as well. Love the pockets inside and the clear pocket on the outside.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Perfect binders to use to make nice presentations, or use to class subjects! These binders can be used for anything. Great to have on hand.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
I have had binders from this company for two years and still have I still have it but it all depends on how you take care of it too.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
They're ok. But the less you use the clips the better or they'll break. Make sure to not overflow it with papers
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I use those at work, they hold a lot of paper. Come in different colors and are easy on the wallet
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
These binders are really inexpensive and very durable. They come in a variety of colors too
Erica B.
Erica B.
Best, most useful, most durable binders ever. I buy them in multiple colors to organize
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
Are these durable binders to use?