Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 3

Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 3" Capacity Binder with One Touch

BY AVERY #13 in School Supplies

Avery heavy-duty nonstick view 3" capacity binder with one touch slant rings - blue see more...

Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 3
Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 3" Capacity Binder with One Touch
Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsay J.
These binders have been used for years! They are sturdy and durable and so easy to customize to your liking. While Staples or Office Depot has a selection, walmart is way better in the pricing for these items.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I always buy these however they do not last very long. It's great in the beginning however after you use it for a while, the rings stop closing all the way. This causes papers to fall out. Also, there have been times when the hard backing or front covering rips off. First, it rips a little then eventually just rips all the way. They are always for sale at any place that sells school supplies.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Muy buen material y calidad para que dure todo el año escolar solo con cambiarles las páginas, varios colores para escoger . Muy buen precio para la calidad y la duración. Las recomiendo para ambos sexos y niños ya crecidos pues chicos no la pueden manejar bien
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I tend to try to save money wherever I can but binders are not something you can cheap out on without consequences. These are pretty expensive but they actually last an entire school year without falling apart. Used them all through college!
Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 3" Capacity Binder with One Touch avery offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Deshonda S.
Vernon
Avery EZD Heavy-Duty Reference View Binder good for school, work, art, ect. Holds alot depends on the inches on it the binder.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
It's a pretty good binder. You can put your pictures in the front and your papers on the folder. I liked it
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
These binders are so durable and hold a lot of stuff. I use these all the time when I have a lot of classes because I can put five classes in one binder.
Maya H.
These keep all my important papers organized,I keep everything in one central place,it's so hard to focus when there is no organization and this helps!
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
I couldn't get anywhere in college without a couple of these bad boys! I use one for each class/subject and it helps me keep ultimately organized! I have TONS of papers, notebooks, etc. and these binders hold up with all of it! They are also usually just tossed in bag, but never have I had one bend or break.
Dima H.
How good are these binders?
JoAnn W.
how many different sizes do the offer and how many colors are available?
Sara C.
Ellensburg, WA
Is this a durable binder?