Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 2

Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch

BY AVERY

Avery heavy-duty nonstick view 2" capacity binder with one touch slant rings - gray see more...

Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 2
Avery Heavy-Duty NonStick View 2" Capacity Binder with One Touch
Melissa N.
Geneseo, NY
These are the best binders I've used. The are made durable to last long. I have reused one of these binders for three semesters now, and it stands up to being wedged into my backpack with all my textbooks and laptop. Although it can be initially an expensive purchase, it's definitely worth it in the long run. Because the rings are to the side, and not the center panel, it is easier to fill the binder to capacity. I would recommend to high school and college students.
Rommina Q.
This binder is seriously made for heavy duty and does last. You obviously need to take some care of it but it does well in keeping your papers organized. If you use them all the time then certainly they do not last as long. The binder is pretty affordable especially for the size.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This is a great binder for a class that you want to stay organized in. There is plenty of space so many papers can fit easily. The only downside I would say is that I would like it to be a bit more sturdy besides that it's a great binder and it gets the job done.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I used these binders a lot in school for different projects that I had. For full books that were at the campus bookstore from the teachers. These binders are good for everything.
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
These binders are great! I use them for school and several other things to help stay organized! They are extremely durable and are great for the price!
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Not a fan of this it ripped after a couple months of using it and I wouldn't say it's heavy duty by any means.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
These binders are pretty sturdy! Toward the end of the year they start to show a little wear and tear though. Over all good value, and good product! Although gray wouldn't be my first color choice. Ha!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
These binders are extremely sturdy. I have had one that has lasted me through high school and I am still using it now it college!!