BY AVERY

Avery 1in heavy duty clear cover white ring binder see more...

Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Marquette, KS
These binders are great and very sturdy. I think I have dropped mine probably 10 times from the top of my shelves onto the ground with over 500 papers in it and it has held up just fine. It may seem like you're dropping quite a bit of money on something that holds papers, but you do get what you pay for with this product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody in school or for business use.
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
For the money, these are a great value. Yes, they *can* fall apart, but take decent care of it, and this will last for years. The clear cover so you can add your own spine label and front and back covers is durable. The rings stay closed easily and open comfortably. The price is a touch more than your generic brand at Walmart, but the quality is a world better.
Arik Z.
Arik Z.
These binders are high quality and the rings are amazing compared to other binders. The clear slips make it easy for creatives to personalize their binder. The pocket on the inside has a tendency to break with very little effort, overall though it's a great buy!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
I love these binders but I don't think there are any other kinds either. Are there? Anyways I've used avery binders since I can remember and always will just because I know they work.
kim t.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
Great binder. I buy them for me and my son. Great way to keep your recipes in. I take my old recipes glue them on paper and put them in the binder. Easy to use and I don't lose them any more.
Donneitha R.
Donneitha R.
I must say, Avery buts out the best binders. They are resilient and 100% inexpensive! I buy these by the case for all of my projects and writings.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
The heavy duty binders are well worth the extra cost if you will use them often although you can get them on sale.
Mickaela R.
Mickaela R.
These are the kind of binders you want. They really hold up well and keep all the pages in there!
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
This is a very convenient and durable binder. This is nothing like the ones from the dollar store. I have several that I have been using for YEARS, and continue buying for my little brother and sister to take to school
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Very durable and provides a great amount of space. Perfect for fitting multiple notebooks inside. Great for school and work. Easy to open, but be careful not to get your fingers pinched inside! Provides two pockets on the inside of each cover for additional storage!