BY AVERY

Avery extra-large 1/3-cut file folder labels - white/assorted (450 pack) see more...

Emily J.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
I like these but they can get A bit expensive. I like that they are extra large and very usable. I wouldn't say these are disappointing but I will say they can be effective for the right person :) spend the money but make sure you go somewhere where they are worth it!
Mai S.
Mai S.
The folders can be pricey for only a few but it is worth it because it will keep you organized. I have a folder for every subjects with important papers in them just in case. I highly recommend getting these if you want to keep your papers in a safe place.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Really easy to use they are large enough for my large hand writing however they are pricey but most definitely effective but the price could be more affordable and I would recommend it to all my friends and family and co workers
concetta b.
concetta b.
I use these for person use in my home and for my business! Great for keeping your files organized Alegiant is very effective!! They are affordable not bad in cost and I would definitely recommend since they do very good for me
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
These are great if you have multiple cases and have to stay organized! I like how easy they are to apply but most of all how easy you can remove the labels of you drop a class and need to change the label for a new one
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
These are easy to work with and to print on. They make organization a breeze and I would recommend these. My only complaint is it can be a bit difficult to find these. But it's a good product and worth your money.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
These are awesome! I buy these to stick into my file cabinet to keep important documents, school work etc. neatly organized. Pretty affordable. About 3 dollars a pack, but very sturdy and extremely useful.
Cristalie C.
Cristalie C.
Bronx, NY
Love to use these to stay organized during the school year. Office and school supplies seem to be one of my favorite things to buy . Especially when their as affordable and reusable like this product .
Casie C.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
If you have multiple subjects but want to keep your backpack weight to a minimum, these are essential. Though they could be a little more durable, they are affordable and super helpful nonetheless!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are excellent! Easy to use and if you cannot find the size in your computer, you can find them online. As an administrative assistant, I must say that these are very necessary and affordable.
Briar D.
Briar D.
Where can I get this?
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Is this product worth my money?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Do you need to download anything to use these?
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
Where can I find this product?
Elena F.
Elena F.
Does this fit a regular office desk drawer