BY KMART

Use your printer to create professional custom look clear labels that virtually disappear on white or colored stock. Easy Peel feature makes removing labels even easier. Columns can be separated to expose label edges for faster peeling. Global Product Type: Labels; Label Type: Address; Label Size - text: 1/2 x 1 3/4; Design: N/A. see more...

Annalee H.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
Not the biggest fan of Avery. They generally make everything hard by forcing you do download a lot of unnecessary programs and refusing to let you print. However, once you get all that sorted out (good luck), these labels are SO much more efficient than having to write out your address. They peel off easily but unprovoked, so you won't find them stuck to your wall or anything. I just wish the company was a bit smarter in their set-up!
Liane H.
Liane H.
Hemet, CA
Really easy to use. i like the avery brand! i use it all the time. I've never had any problems with the brand.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Love these labels. They are super easy to use since all the templates are preloaded into word and they are great quaility.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These are a great option for bulk printing of labels. The clear label adds a professional component to mailing and I've never had any concerns with proper adhesion.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Used these for our address labels on our wedding invites and they worked great. Printed well and did a great job.
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Philadelphia, PA
So I bought a pack of these at staples to use on gift bags and when I put the label on it was obvious that the sticker was more translucent with a white tinge (not transparent). I am sure this product would work great on paper, but if you are going to be using the sticker for anything else beware that it is not 100% clear as it seems in the description.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
The clear label can be nice if you have colored envelopes and you don't want a white contrast.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Avery Easy Peel Clear Mailing Labels are super! I found these very reasonable at Kmart and used them for a big assignment with lots of mailing for college. They did the job!
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Can I use these labels on candle jars to add writing? Example: I am making memorial candles for my wedding and bought white candles in long jars. I want to print out the names of loved ones who passed away with birth year and year they died. Ones made online cost about $30. I got my candles at dollar store.