Avery Durable View 5

Avery Durable View 5" Capacity Binder with Two Booster EZD Rings -

BY AVERY

Avery durable view 5" capacity binder with two booster ezd rings - white see more...

Avery Durable View 5
Avery Durable View 5" Capacity Binder with Two Booster EZD Rings -
  • "I am a second year college student and this is the only brand of binder that Ive found that doesn't break from all a semesters worth of notes!" in 1 review
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I use this to place all my sheets with the notes and also to keep documents and other important papers of my classes. Are of very good quality and last a long time
naketa h.
naketa h.
These are pretty good if you're looking for a binder to do the job this is the binder for you. Classic 3 rings and enough space for your looseleaf. Great buy.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
These are pretty classic 3 ring binders, they do a good job and are sturdy
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I used To use this for my coupon sleeves, but switched to a binder that zipped up to better protect them. The Avery was thick and sturdy, but needed more protection.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , CA
Best binder ever. I used this binder for my coupons and it keeps everything organized. I love it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Definitely the best binder I've found to hold multiple classes so all of them are neatly placed with there own title to separate them and allows you to find your page without the fuss! The folder spaces in front and back are nice to place your to do calendar so your always prepared for the school day.
Jacqui S.
Jacqui S.
Peterborough, Ontario
This is the best binder I have ever used! I am a second year college student and this is the only brand of binder that Ive found that doesn't break from all a semesters worth of notes! 10/10!