Avery Durable 5

Avery Durable 5" Capacity Binder with Two Booster EZD Rings - Black

BY AVERY

Avery durable 5" capacity binder with two booster ezd rings - black see more...

Avery Durable 5
Avery Durable 5" Capacity Binder with Two Booster EZD Rings - Black
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Boston, MA
Great binder for school and it's pretty durable. The only thing that happens sometimes is that the rings break after a while (which is really annoying). It has 4 different pockets on the side to keep additional papers in. I've used mine for 2 years now. I would recommend!
Shanice L.
Shanice L.
I love using these avery binders. It's big enough to fit a lot of stuff in it. I could be used for more than one subject.
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
Binders are important in school. Some teachers require you to have them. They in handy if you're taking multiple classes or multiple subjects.
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Lasts super long! Use semester after semester and paid with dividers to hold all of your returned items in one place! Makes studying super easy
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Socorro, TX
Really comes in handy! There's no such thing as to much organization! Totally recommend
Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.
Warwick, RI
These binders rock!!!!! I'm a performer and I sing in many ensembles so this fits all my music!!!! Nothing ever falls out!!!!!! It's also reusable if you take care of it!!!!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
I liked this binder in particular because like it says in the name, it's very durable. It also comes with pockets so it's easy to store extra papers in it that are not hole punched.
Camille R.
Camille R.
Having a couple of these on hand is a MUST for me. Helps me keep my classwork organized throughout the year.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
I really like this product to the binder so big you can put a whole bunch of stuff in it and it really hold very well I have my and it lasted for about a year and a half and I just think it's a really good binder and I would I would buy it again
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
I have boughten so many of these for high school and college. Great way to keep paperwork organized and I love that it has pockets on the sides for more organization.