Avery Dennison 23565 Fluorescent Pen Style Highlighter Chisel Tip 6/set uploaded by Destefany Z.

BY AVERY #26 in Highlighters

Bright fluorescent colors. Durable plastic chisel tip for smooth highlighting. Slim size with sturdy clip to fit in your pocket, organizer or binder. Colors: Assorted Tip Type: Chisel Assortment: 1 Green 1 Orange 1 Pink 1 Purple 2 Yellow. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club*
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Not a fan of the pen highlighters. They are too thin to actually highlight anything. The larger ones are perfect and you only need to swipe once to highlight. I’m all about getting supplies that makes it easy.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My 9-year-old had to have highlighters for school this year and these are the ones she picked and she loves all the colors, especially the purple.  They are the perfect size for her to use and to also store in her pencil case.  They were very affordable, we picked up a couple of packages just in case.  I purchased mine at Office Depot.
Rell B.
When I was in high school these were my go to products I would have in my book bag and was highlighting a lot of things from notes to things in a textbooks. My notes and textbooks would be so colorful, lol. These are some good Hi-Liters
Taylor Q.
Lafayette , LA
I like these but the purple one is a little dark that when trying to highlight words it covers it completely and I am not able to read what I highlighted, okay highlighters just don't the purple one for textbooks.
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody
Zayra V.
Cicero, IL
These were always perfect for when I had a test coming up in school. Highlighted the parts that I needed to study more on and it really helped a lot.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I seriously can't live without these highlighters. I use them during class, in my planners, all over the place. They have a great color too!!
Karen C.
An essential for all students of every school level. Very bright and doesn't bleed on to other pages as much as other highlighters.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Use these all the time in college they are great to highlight important points in your text books that your professors go over.
Tina J.
I used these a ton in high school and college. Not super great of going over pen, but it is good to use in books.