BY AVERY #26 in Glue

Securely fastens paper, cardboard, photographs and more for great crafting and scrapbooking. Photo-safe formula is acid free and won't harm precious materials. Dries clear and wrinkle free. Plus, it's AP Certified nontoxic and washes easily out of clothes. Adhesive Type: Stick; Global Product Type: Adhesives/Glues-Stick; Color Dried: Clear; Color on Application: Clear. see more...

Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This is the typical glue in school. It’s not terrible it’s super sticky and sorta messy. It works I don’t think it is as good as Elmer’s, but I think it’s a pretty good quality. I would recommend it.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This glue is okay. I’ve tried this a lot over the years and always felt that it didn’t stick as well as it should. I always swear by Elmer’s. The glue they make just stays put.
Lindsey R.
I'm not sure what the life expectancy of these is supposed to be, but buying eighteen glue sticks at the same time seems a bit excessive unless you're a teacher or something. I find that as a college student, I have only needed to use a gluestick maybe once in the last four years, and I'm sure that if I had bought eighteen, they would have dried up by now. Buy only what you need to prevent unnecessary waste.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are some pretty classic glue sticks. I remember using these in like 1st grade. I would say that I'm surprised they are still around but I'm not because they are really great glue sticks. If I remember correctly, they are always clear and stick really well.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These are perfect for the beginning of a school year and you need a million and one glue sticks for the kids. They work great, don't smell and are affordable. Wins all around
Beverly N.
This pack of sticks is perfect for a group gathering, because you won't have to share as often and just focus on being creative. The Avery sticks are a great size and can be used on a variety of projects.
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
I love glue sticks and this is a tried and true brand. They are often really affordable and they will get the job done for most glue tasks. They can sometimes lack in the keeping things together long term department but that is an issue for most glue sticks.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
These are great glue sticks for simple arts and crafts. Great for kids. And safe for kids. Comes out easy and glides on to paper well. Has a pretty good hold.
Tori V.
Magnolia, TX
This brand of glue stick is okay. I would say that sometimes they dry out and get clumpy but if you are going to use them right away then you're golden.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I use these at work daily and they work like a charm. The glue doesn't clump and it sticks very well. Plus they even sell them in jumbo sizes as well.