BY AVERY #32 in School Supplies

Strong organization and storage capabilities are yours with the help of these Big Tab(TM) Two-Pocket Insertable Plastic Dividers. Each divider features double plastic pockets, one on each side of the divider, to provide extra storage space for your important papers. The Big Tab(TM) design allows you to use larger fonts or more lines of text than on typical inserts for easier reading or more detailed labeling. Use a free template from avery.com to print tabs titles onto the included label sheets using your computer and printer. The tabs' unique design keeps inserts from falling out, so your dividers stay securely labeled. Constructed with durable plastic, these dividers offer lasting organization in a big way. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shelby G.
Simsboro, LA
Love these! They keep my college binders super organized! I love that I can throw all of my extra papers for the class into the pockets of the dividers instead of having to carry a separate folder and getting it mixed up with my other classes. Very effective!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Avery Big Tab Two Pocket Plastic Dividers are a must! I use them at home to keep things organized, and my son uses them in his binders at school! These dividers are durable enough to withstand a school year of wear and tear! My son was actually able to reuse his Avery Dividers from last year again this year! The pockets also make it easy for my son to keep up with homework and other important papers!! I would recommend to everyone and continue to purchase!
Laura D.
These come in really handy for every class! I love that they have pockets for you to place handouts like your syllabus or anything that isn't hole punched. They keep you organized and you're always able to find what you are looking for. The only thing is you'll probably need to replace them halfway through the year because they tend to rip. But other than that this is a must for any student that needs a little help with organization!
Lina G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These letters are very useful and can be used when trying to organize things. The folder pockets help you keep track of small loose-leaf paper that you can't put inside the binder. I also love how the tabs are writeable with pencil instead of just ink. 8 dividers are useful for various activities and more appropriate than the usual pack of 6 dividers I constantly use this when trying to organize my school life and my private life
Mary A.
Avery insertable tab dividers are so comfortable and convenient for when you have binders that need to be sectioned off. I recently had to purchase these for the office to insert into multiple trial binders and they worked out perfectly; everything was so neatly organized and the attorneys were more than pleased with the results! I highly recommend these dividers for office, school and even home use!
Sarah D.
My absolute favorite back to school item. I was always losing my homework or getting it mixed with my notes so I could never find it in my huge binder. When I started using this I always knew where it would be. And I also used it to write down deadlines on a sheet of paper to put in the first pocket so every time I opened my binder I'd be reminded of when something was due.
Ciara U.
I love love LOVE these! Although they're not cute, they work so well! The pockets come in handy when you need to quickly put something in your binder and it's also great for papers that do not have holes in them. They are plastic which is great because they last longer and don't rip as easily as paper dividers do.
Kyra W.
I would always purchase these specific dividers while I was in high school. They are great quality. They lasted me more than one school year. I love that they have pockets on each divider great for half sheet papers or papers that were not hole punched.
Rommina Q.
I certainly really like these dividers. I have basically used these dividers every year from middle school till now because they just make life so much easier. They don't disappoint in the durability and value as long as you aren't super rough on them. The price is pretty good for them, but you can usually just reuse them.
Jessica M.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is a must for full time students. It allows me to keep my notes for multiple classes neatly organized easily accessible. School can be chaotic the best chance at success is to keep things organized