BY AVERY #34 in School Supplies

Rip Proof reinforced, dual-sided, laminated tabs make it easy to organize your information. The binding edge is unpunched, so these dividers can fit practically any binding system. Your motion for clean and orderly files has been granted. Ideal for index briefs, legal exhibits, mortgage documentation files and more! Global Product Type: Index Dividers-Preprinted Numeric; Index Divider Style: N/A; Index Divider Type: N/A; Index Divider Size: 11 x 8 1/2. see more...

• Wait, are these binder dividers?7 Answers
  • What can these be used for? 4 Answers
  • I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know what this is? Where ...9 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Taijoura T.
Having so many different classes, these tab dividers are perfect for me. I am able to separate my classes from one another since I carry one large binder typically. Also these are useful for reusing them as well since they are very durable.
Tiffany R.
Wills Point, TX
If your new to college or not there uet. Just note that you will get plenty of use out of these. In college you have to learn to be organized you will need thi gs at a moments notice not to mention studu groups or just personal use. These folder dividers are a great fast way to keep your paperwork seperated and organized.
Kirsten R.
Great product whether I am using them in the office or at home. I use them quite often. My kids also enjoy using them. They last quite awhile too, pretty durable. Great product for the price. I would recommend.
Catherine s.
My first year of college this came in handy I was well organized and loved this after a while I stop caring but it's worth the buy
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Love these! They are super nice to have and to keep your self organized when away at school. Would recommend for others.
Jamie Alysse A.
Sherman oaks, CA
these are great, very thin, so they dont take up a lot of extra room in the binder so you can have more room for papers
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I used to use these in school years ago they are great to divide different subjects and to keep yourself organized.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Love how inexpensive it is and how wonderful it is. Great paper for keeping notes, writing lists, and doodling
Mariah B.
I absolutely love these and I absolutely love being organized and these really help do that job
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
This is really cheap and simple. I like to be very clean and organized and this helps great.
Jamie Alysse A.
Sherman oaks, CA
whats the best size of binder for these
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
How good are these? Where can I buy?
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Just here for a badge so yeah
Valeria S.
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know what this is? Where can I use it? What is it for me?
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
Wait, are these binder dividers?