BY AVERY #36 in School Supplies

Rip Proof reinforced, dual-sided, laminated tabs make it easy to organize your information. The binding edge is unpunched, so these dividers can fit practically any binding system. Your motion for clean and orderly files has been granted. Ideal for index briefs, legal exhibits, mortgage documentation files and more! Global Product Type: Index Dividers-Preprinted Numeric; Index Divider Style: N/A; Index Divider Type: N/A; Index Divider Size: 11 x 8 1/2. see more...

• Wait, are these binder dividers?7 Answers
  • What can these be used for? 4 Answers
  • I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know what this is? Where ca...9 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
I absolutely love these and I absolutely love being organized and these really help do that job
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
I use these every day at the office. Thick enough to look professional yet inexpensive.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I used to use these in school years ago they are great to divide different subjects and to keep yourself organized.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
FREMONT, OH
Love avery products. They're always of the highest quality. These are no exception....
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Love how inexpensive it is and how wonderful it is. Great paper for keeping notes, writing lists, and doodling
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Wills Point, TX
If your new to college or not there uet. Just note that you will get plenty of use out of these. In college you have to learn to be organized you will need thi gs at a moments notice not to mention studu groups or just personal use. These folder dividers are a great fast way to keep your paperwork seperated and organized.
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This is a really handy product to keep yourself organized and keep track of your notes.
Catherine s.
Catherine s.
Elkhart, IN
My first year of college this came in handy I was well organized and loved this after a while I stop caring but it's worth the buy
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
This is really cheap and simple. I like to be very clean and organized and this helps great.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, CT
Very good product. I don't know how I would've been so organized in school without these
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
whats the best size of binder for these
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
How good are these? Where can I buy?
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Just here for a badge so yeah
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know what this is? Where can I use it? What is it for me?
Erin V.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Wait, are these binder dividers?