BY AVERY

Avery 8-1/2 x 11 worksaver insertable tab index dividers, 8-tab- clear (24 sets per box) see more...

Buy on Target*
Christine K.
Christine K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
where would I be with out these things?  They have kept my home and finances in order.  This is defiantly a school essential.  You can keep all of your class notes separate.  I find it to be a really financially responsible way to keep you life in order. I would recommend.
Wanda N.
Wanda N.
You can NEVER have too many dividers, they last and come in bulk. One purchase got me threw two semesters.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
These labels really help me keep organized. I use it to organize my home personal letters, bills, and important letters.
Srijita P.
Srijita P.
Ever since grade school, these have been a savior. Whether it's planning a party or keeping track of finances, these dividers are extremely helpful.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I use binders like they are going out of style, to keep all of my notes for different classes organized. These tab dividers help me keep different chapters separated from the rest of the notes. Very durable.
Kai E.
Kai E.
I don't like these very much. I prefer plastic dividers because these wear quickly and need to be replaced