BY AVERY

Avery classic labels now available in an easy to use pad - designed to go anywhere you go!Durable backing card allows you to write directly on the pad. File folder labels feature a permanent adhesive. Multiuse labels have a fully removable adhesive. Assorted colors include blue, red, green and yellow. An official brand of Box Tops for Education. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect for labeling folders or projects. Easy to write on with out smears. They are easy to remove also if you want to change something.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are nice and sturdy. I love that they are so bright white and I find them to be affordable.
Stephani n.
These are a must have ! As a college student it's so much easier to label things because when I do it's super easy to find them when I need them ! These are seriously the best !
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Quick and easy to use, very durable. Low price, easy to store and great for work or home organization
Samantha S.
These are very durable and stick very well. The upside is very smooth and easy to write on. Will purchase again.
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
It's easy to use and has a compact size, both make it very convenient product. i can carry it around when go out shopping, go to school & office, has good use of it !!
Autumn M.
Easy to use and take with you when on the go. I use it around the house and while ou with my kids
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I love these when having to send my books back that I borrowed for a class. Or sending out stuff to my family.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I use these to file my dad's work papers and it's easy to find and see which one I need
MaryAnn H.
I have these and I love them!
The sticky side works super well. It sticks really well and is super strong.
The other side is a smooth, white paper.
I'd recommend it because it's strong and just is good.